Thread: Wonderful Whiskey

Wonderful Whiskey

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 80
Size:  17.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful senior you are. Being six years old,
    shows what wonderful care you have been given.
    I like the nice, clean, soft bed you are resting on.
    Celebrate your special day.

Wonderful Whiskey!

Wheek, wheek, Whiskey, a.k.a kisskers! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you!

Oh my! What a beautiful senior girl you are, Whiskey! My jaw dropped when I read that you are an amazing 6 years old, and by all accounts, still going strong, despite your health challenges, your curved spine and chronic bladder stones! But disabled? Hah!
    (My first pig, Squeakers, suffered from bladder stones too!)

So sorry to hear of the passing of your furry friend and sidekick, Flicker. But how well you are carrying on her legacy, living and loving for the two of you! And now, having claimed your well deserved senior diva status, nothing but carefree days ahead of you, munching on only the finest of fruits and veggies, soaking up all the love and snuggles your heart can hold! You truly are the model piggy, Whiskey, living proof of the power of time, patience and unconditional love! How well your family's devotion has been rewarded, having a furkid as sweet and loving, as special as you to call their own! You're a gem!

As she's gotten older, Whiskey has only gotten more mellow (Though slightly picky!) She happily chirps at those who pet her head the way she likes it, and works hard to be a model piggy. She likes to show off how well a guinea pig can do if given the time and love to adjust to home love. At now six years old, she's very proud of herself and only allows the finest veggies and fruits in her mouth.
    Great thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory, and all of those exquisitely beautiful, heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a bright spot on this cold and snowy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, chowing down on some juicy apple and lettuce (with a side of timothy hay, hehe), re-decorating your digs, snuggling with your humans, giving and getting kisses, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Whiskey, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Lightning, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Whiskey is a magnificent POTD, you would never know he was a senior by looking at him at all. Whiskey sure has come a long way and I hope every day is special for this wonderful little dude!

Dearest Whiskey, what an adorable senior American Guinea Pig you are! You are utterly precious in all those terrific photos, and so are your friends. You have a delightful personality, too, and what a story you have to tell! You and all your family members, past and present, all species, love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful home you share and have shared!

Congratulations, darling Whiskey, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special apples and lettuce with a large side of timothy hay!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a pretty Guinea Pig you are, Whiskey. Congratulations on being today's POTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Wonderful Whiskey

When I first saw your pictures, Whiskey, I thought your fur looked so soft and silky and I long to stroke it. You have had a perfect 6 years with your perfect family who loves you. You have gone through some tough times, but you stayed strong. Now you are more mellow and calm than you used to be, but that's okay. You still love your humans and show them your love by giving them kisses!
    Wishing you and your family many more happy times together!

Congratulations, Whiskey, on being POTD. You are PRECIOUS! (Ditto for your sweet cavy friends!) We cavies! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! P.S. Bladderstones can be avoided with a low-calcium diet and plenty of fresh water. Bladderstones are fatal, 99% do NOT pass and surgery is absolutely necessary. www.guineapigsrfun.net