Thread: Bonnie Boy Baxter

Bonnie Boy Baxter

Name:  02c.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  184.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You were, by far, the best Christmas present ever.
    You know how to work your family so you get what you want, when you want it.
    Celebrate your special day.

Baxter is the Best!!!

Hi Baxter! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a fetching, most handsome Schnauzer boy you are, Baxter! You have the most beautiful, silver and black coat, and just look at that awesome beard, those silky ears! But oh, that sweet face of yours, those big, love filled brown eyes, total heart melters! And not one to stand on his good looks alone, you're just as sweet and loving, as big hearted as they come, a friend to all, including the kids! No wonder you're the hit of the neighborhood, loved by all, most especially your pawrents!

Speaking of pawrents, how special is your daddy, playing Santa, surprising your mommy with the most special gift of all that wonderful Christmas Eve 12 years ago...YOU! Your daddy knew at first sight that you were the one to step into your beloved predecessor Fritz's shoes, and what a heavenly match it has been, indeed! And I'm with your daddy...The name Baxter suits you to perfection...as in Baxter the Boss, hehe, or more like Baxter the BEST!!! How blessed your proud daddy and mommy are, having a furkid, a best buddy, a loyal and loving companion in you, sweetheart! You truly are a treasure, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has truly warmed and brightened my cold and snowy (yes, snowy
    ) day! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, playing "keep away/catch me if you can," lol, enjoying a nice, long grooming session and tons of ear rubbies, munching on treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Baxter, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Won't be long now!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Baxter is adorable, such a face! No wonder the whole neiborhood loves him!

Congratulations handsome Baxter, on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana