Thread: Awesome Lucifer (Buddy)

Awesome Lucifer (Buddy)

Name:  03e.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  178.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are very much a part of the family.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Buddy!

Hi Lucifer, a.k.a. Buddy! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a stunning Beardie boy you are, Buddy, and every bit as beautiful in heart as in looks! I'm not sure how you came to be named (officially) Lucifer, for you surely are one of the sweetest, gentlest, most loving (and handsome!) Beardies ever, the bestest buddy a human could ever hope for!

We take him outside and to the beach during the summer, where many people begin as fearful, but end up petting him once realizing how tame and kind he is. He's kind to our cats and likes to rest on the members of the family and have his soft chin stroked.
    I can just imagine how head turns when you appear on the beach! Those curious onlookers may be a bit fearful of approaching you at first, but after a minute or two spent with you, all of those fears melt away after realizing just how gentle and tolerant a creature you are! What a wonderful ambassador for Beardie love you are!

How wonderful that you have been with your family since you were but a handful, Buddy, and what a strong bond of love and trust you and your humans have forged over the past 7 years! They are one lucky bunch, having a best friend as special as you in their lives, and by all accounts you and they still have many more years of shared love and companionship to look forward to!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your gorgeous photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...munching on tasty meal worms, wax worms and crickets, enjoying the view from your window, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love to you, beautiful Buddy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty friends, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I sure hope little Lucifer, Buddy is around for a very long time! Buddy is the best, totally killer cute!

Congratulations on being POTD awesome Buddy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana