Thread: Beautiful Beedle

Beautiful Beedle

So very precious. She reminds me of my late Thumper. I love her alert little expression. I wish you many wonderful, snugglely years in the future.

Beedle

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 76
Size:  15.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a perfect little girl to help heal a broken heart.
    You can tell from all of the wonderful pictures, that you are much loved.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Beedle Anne Berry!

Hi Beedle Anne Berry! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable cutie patootie Terrier x you are, Beedle! Love that scruffy Terrier coat, and oh my gosh, that face, that face!!! Thanks to your human for including so many heart-melting photos along with her/his tribute! You're beyond precious!

My sincerest, most heartfelt sympathies to your human on the passing of your doggie predecessors. We can only imagine the depth of her/his grief, having lost two beloved furkids in succession. Thankfully her/his guardian angel guided her/him to you in her/his time of great need, and the rest is happy history. She/he knew the moment she/he laid eyes on you, that you and she/he were meant to be, and what a heaven sent blessing you turned out to be, helping to fill that empty place in her/his heart, renewing her/his love, bringing so much comfort and joy to her/his days! How lucky your human is, having a furkid as smart and talented (jumping through hoops!), as loyal and loving as you! You truly are a treasure, Beedle, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, giving and receiving kisses (on command), jumping and playing to your heart's content, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Loads of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Beedle, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

I have doggie foot fetish!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Beedle!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Beedle is extreemly cute, her underbite makes her even cuter!! I can see how your love and spirit were refreshed by this wee darling dog! Wishing you both the brightest, happiest long future! A Beedle belly kiss from me please!

Beedle

Beautiful Beedle, thank you for bringing doggy love into your owners life again. She/he suffered great loss atfter losing her 2 amazing dogs. For 7 weeks, she/he was very sad and went in search of another dog to fill her heart with as much love as her previous dogs had. Luckily you were there. Now you both have a happy life together. You get plenty of belly rubs and kisses, and you give your owner plenty of love.
    Happy dog of the day Beedle!