Thread: Pixie Cutie

Pixie Cutie

What a pretty girl you are Pixie, and one would never guess you are a senior kitten-izen as our beloved Catmandu used to say! How nice your first family knew you needed a better home, and ypou came to your forever family at the age of seven! Thry obviously knew what a gem you are, and we are glad you quickly adapted. How nice your girl even takes you for walks, carrying you so you can see the sights and sniff the scents and still stay safe! Congratulations again, Pixie, you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, pretty Pixie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Pixie!

Hi Pixie! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a pretty, most precious marmalade girl you are, Pixie! Meeting you tonight, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, reading your human's heartfelt, love filled tribute, has been the perfect way to end my day!

What a selfless thing your first family did, re-homing you with friends after realizing you weren't getting the attention you deserved. Understandably, you were at first a bit apprehensive, unsure of your new surroundings, your new family. But it wouldn't be long before you would settle in, realizing that there, with these humans, is where you belonged!

She was seven years old when we first got her. At first she was really scared of being away from her previous home, but she adjusted over time and I have gotten to love her more than I can say!
    How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as packed with personality as you, Pixie! And how lucky you are, to be SO very loved! You may not have been a planned addition, but it's clear you and your humans make for one heavenly match!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pixie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Blaze and all of your kitty sibs, too!

Belly rubs!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Pixie, what a beautiful orange and white girl you are. You look so soft, and your face with your pink and black nosie is so cute, as are your pretty pads.
    I'm glad that you found your forever family, even as a mature lady. It took you a little while, but then you realized that you were finally home.
    You still act like a kitten, getting the kitty crazies, running through the house, and being playful.
    Pixie, you are a treasure, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration (and some extra wet food), and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Pixie is a beauty, I love her pretty coat and her black eyeliner is wickedly pretty! I sure hope she had a special day and many,many more wonderful days and a healthy future!

Dearest Pixie, you are utterly adorable! What a gorgeous little red and white girl you are. Those photos are great, with you in all kinds of relaxed poses, licking your chops, showing off your multi-color paw pads, even angling for some tummy rubs? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Nelson County, VA to rub that tummy (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet the rest of your cat family, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will rub the right tummies and pet you all for me

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are twelve years old but still act like a kitten. You make your little burr baby noise when your dear Purrrson comes to you or wakes you up from a nap. You sometimes go for walks around the neighborhood carried by him/her. You like to hang out by the bathtub. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pixie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Pixie!

What a pretty girl you are! Your orange/white coat looks soft and beautiful, and you have the sweetest face.

How nice that you found a new home at the age of seven and getting the attention you deserve. You settled in as soon as you realized it was the perfect home for you. Now you are spoiled rotten, and even carried around for walks, so you can see what's going on in the neighborhood.

You still act like a kitten, being playful and running through the house, and you love to be near the bathtub, and you don't mind getting a little wet.

Your pictures show what a sweetheart you are! I think you are asking for tummy rub in one of them - I'd gladly give you some, but I'm sure your family will do it for me.

Enjoy a day of celebration, playtime and fun, get pampered with extra treats, and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.