Thread: Jumbo Jimbo!

Jumbo Jimbo!

Greetings, Jimbo! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby boy!

Jimbo is a purebreed. His mother and father dogs are pedigreed and so is he. His dad holds records for tricks, his mom holds record for smallest working dog and has won dog pageants. I can see how he won the parade, of course for his cuteness. He the best thing thats happen in my life and that's the reason I love him!
    Need any more be said? You may be small in size, physically, but there's no denying that when it come to personality and heart you're jumbo-sized! What an impressive lineage is yours, Jimbo, but I don't even think your most impressive fur parents' achievements and talents can hold a candle to yours! Your cuteness quotient (parade win), your smarts and talents, are off the charts!

What lucky humans are yours, Jimbo, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furkid, a furry soul mate in you, their source of never ending joy! You truly are a treasure, Jimbo, just as special as they come, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos, has shed some much welcomed sunshine to my dark and dreary day! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled day of celebration, Jimbo...listening to some rock and roll, dancing the day away; playing with your squeaky fox and chasing lizards; munching on chips and licking some ice cream (just a bit, lol); being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents and all of your adoring friends and fans in the neighborhood! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Jimbo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Handsome Jimbo

Jimbo should not be fed ice cream or chips. Chips contain salt, which is toxic to dogs. Ice cream contains sugar, which is toxic to dogs. There is dog ice cream available, which won't harm them. Every responsible dog owner should check which human foods are good and bad for dogs. I give my dog carrots, oranges, bananas green beans ot pumpin when I go away. She loves them and they're not fattening.

Jimbo

Name:  16d.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  433.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart. It's easy to see why you
    are loved by everyone.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Jimbo is a rock star! There is a reason everyone loves him and clearly it is simply because he is perfectly himself, Sir Jimbo! He is too adorable for words and his parents are clearly very talented and brilliant as well. To wind it all up, I fell in love, Jimbo is a perfect DOTD and he will continue to make the world a far better place just by bein' around 😄 🤜🏻🤛 💖

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicket View Post
    Jimbo should not be fed ice cream or chips. Chips contain salt, which is toxic to dogs. Ice cream contains sugar, which is toxic to dogs. There is dog ice cream available, which won't harm them. Every responsible dog owner should check which human foods are good and bad for dogs. I give my dog carrots, oranges, bananas green beans ot pumpin when I go away. She loves them and they're not fattening.
    I appreciate that advice. Dogs like almost anything that tastes good to them or whatever they see their peeps eat. Most people food is very inappropriate for dogs, no matter how little or how much they want it. Thank you, very good advice. So many people feed their dogs ice cream, wieners 🙈 I think it is misguided affection, not intentional harm.

Congratulations on being DOTD, handsome Jimbo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana