Thread: Sweetest Sora

Sweetest Sora

Name:  15b.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  120.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a beautiful, healthy and energetic girl.
    You have been in your home for quite some time.
    Celebrate your special day because you are loved.

Sweet As Sugar Sora!

Hi Sora! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, personality packed, most precious Mosaic Chin you are, Sora! I can only imagine how soft to the touch your silky, shiny, pearl grey coat is, what a joy it is to cuddle you! But it's your sweet and loving, playful personality, your big heart, that puts you paws above the rest! How lucky your human was, that happy day her/his friend gifted you! She/he is one lucky pawrent, having a "first" as sweet and goofy and playful as you, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to her/his life! You truly are a treasure, Sora, a gem of a girl, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Your heartwarming backstory and heart-melting photos have warmed and brightened my cold winter day! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart...spinning on your wheel and riding on your human's shoulder, shredding those toys and napping in your fleece lined hammock; cuddling with your mom/dad; being spoiled EXTRA rotten! You deserve it! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Sora, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow I've never seen one of those before... it's something special.

Blog Entries
    I totally agree! Sora is a special and beautiful chin, most exquisit POTD! ⭐️✨👍🏿

Congratulations, Sora, on being POTD! So many words describe you ... Gorgeous. Precious. Beautiful. Brilliant. Sweet. Adorable. We send you best wishes for many, many years of happiness, fun and good health, Angel-Face! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations beautiful Sora, on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana