Thread: Sweet Piper

Sweet Piper

Hello sweet girl Piper, What a beautiful sweet dog you are! I can see why your human loves you so much. No doubt you love her too; I'm glad she has you in her life and vice versa. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. I hope you all have many years of good health and love. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Precious Piper!

Hi Piper! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious Terrier x Maltese girl you are, Piper, precious beyond words! Oh, those BIG, brown, love filled eyes of yours could melt the hardest and coldest of hearts! I just can't get enough of your squee worthy, heart-melting photos! (Love those antlers, hehe)

We can only imagine (*shudder*) how you, a 3 month old baby (or younger!), came to find herself homeless, roaming the mean streets! Blessedly you were rescued before any harm could come to you, finding safe refuge with the ASPCA, and the rest is happy history, having found your way to the most loving of furever homes!

We've all been there, believing no other can heal our hearts after the loss of a beloved furkid. But with time, we realize that the best way to honor the life and legacy of a lost loved one, and put the joy back in our lives, is to open up our home and heart to another deserving pup, kitty, animal in need. And how well you've taken on that role, Piper, helping to heal your human's heart so handily, bringing so much comfort and joy to her/his days with your joyful spirit, your love and devotion.

Piper brings me such joy and fills my heart. I had lost my Dachshund several months prior and wasn't sure if I could love another as much as my Genny. Well, this cutie did it. She broke through to my broken heart. She also helps me with my anxiety while driving. It is amazing in that she was never trained to do that, she just does so naturally.

No pup can ever "replace" another. Rather, she/he takes her/his own rightful place in our heart, loved equally but uniquely! As the saying goes, when it come to adoption, the only question need be asked is just who rescued who! What a beautiful best furry family member your human has in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, just as special as the come, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this cod and grey day, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Enjoy a fun filled day of celebration, taking a nice, long walk, playing with your toys and cuddling with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Piper, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Piper

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  12.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You were able to heal a broken heart after the loss of another dog.
    What a wonderful life full of love and costumes.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Piper, what an absolutely adorable Terrier/Maltese mix you are! You are so beautiful in all those great photos. You have the sweetest personality, too. You bring your dear person great joy, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Piper, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Piper is adorable! I am sure she was sent from heaven just for you to love, she is just so very darn cute! May you have many,many more wonderful years together!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, adorable Piper!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana