Thread: Marvelous Misha!

Marvelous Misha!

Dearest Misha, what a beautiful young lady you are! Your mostly-white fur is gorgeous and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with what looks like a Calico hat above your eyes! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are adorable in every one of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Plano, TX to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have, too! You and your dear Purrrson adopted each other from a local shelter, and we are thankful to her/him for choosing rescue. Your favorite activities are napping and chasing the laser pointer and chasing thrown mice toys. You shred toys quickly, but new ones become available. You are an indoor kitty, getting some safe outdoor time with your dear Purrrson's supervision. You do like food, and you are quite skilled at finding any within reach to eat. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Misha, on being our special New Year's Day Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some special cottage cheese, canned green beans, and bean dip!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Misha you are a lovely girl and an expert forager! May you find many special things today and get spoiled just a little!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Misha, what a beautiful Calico girl you are. Your colors are phenomenal, mostly white with those pretty markings on your head. I love your wonderful green eyes.
    I'm glad that you were adopted from the shelter. You made yourself at home right away, and you showed how affectionate you are.
    You are a busy girl, chasing the pesky laser pointer and your toy mice which, of course, have to be shredded. You also explore the outdoor under supervision.
    You are showing your mischievous side when you get into the pantry, and you are quite the connoisseur, having some favorite human foods.
    Misha, you are an exceptional girl, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

What a beautiful Calico kitty you are, Misha!

Congrats on being the First Cat of the Day of 2018!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Misha is such a lovely little one, no wonder you adore her!

Marvelous Misha!

Greetings Miss Misha! Congratulations on being crowned our New Year's Day honoree, and how deserving you are!

What a beautiful, utterly enchanting Calico kitty you are Misha, beautiful in looks and heart! You knew the minute your daddy laid eyes on you at the shelter that fateful day that you were the one, and what a heavenly furever match it turned out to be! As we often say, our adoptees instinctively know just how lucky they are, but truth be told, it is we who are the luckiest of all, having been blessed with your unconditional love and devotion! Your daddy is one lucky guy, having a best furkid, a card carrying family member in you, Misha! You're a treasure, a gem of a girl, and so very deserving of your New Year's Day honors! Endless thanks to your dad for going the rescue route, giving one most deserving kitty a 2nd chance at a happy life...and oh, is it ever!

Thanks for ending my very cold and snowy day on such a warm note! Meeting you, having the pleasure of viewing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweet baby girl...napping, chasing that elusive laser light, batting about your toy mice-ies, chowing down on cottage cheese, canned green beans and...homemade bean dip, hehe, cuddling with your daddy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Misha, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

In my hidey hut! Not leaving without me, daddy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Misha in Texas! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful kitty you are! Your white and calico fur looks so smooth and soft to pet! I like your sweet face and your cute nose! You are a busy kitty, too- chasing the laser dot, playing with your toy mousies, and having fun! You go outdoors and check on all that's happening! When it's time for food, you have favorite snacks such as green beans and cottage cheese! You even check the pantry for food PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Misha!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Misha!

What a beautiful girl you are, all white, except for your pretty head with such beautiful markings. Your coat looks so soft and your green eyes are stunning - and you have the cutest face!

I'm glad you person got you from a shelter and gave you another chance. You both immediately knew it was the right fit.

Although you are an indoor kitty, you still like to go out and explore under supervision, and you will climb anything, and hunt birds What fun you are having - and you are loved very much.

Enjoy a day of celebration, playtime and fun, get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.