Thread: Pictures of my Girls... here's SPARKLER!

Pictures of my Girls... here's SPARKLER!

Sparkler does not like to have her picture taken. The minute I pick up the camera... or even think about picking up the camera (as we all know, they can read minds), she's on her way outta there!

Her hind legs are cockeyed so she has kind of an odd gait, but she gets where she's going..

She's GONE!

Here she is in a place she can't hide any more deeply in, so you can see more of her:

And here's a favorite hangout of hers:

Sparkler is a very sweet girl! She and Poppy and I all love each other very much.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hahahaha!!!

Oh my gosh!!! She really doesn't like the camera! Those froggie legs crack me up! Thankfully she cooperated at the end, so we could see just how beautiful she is! Love you, Sparkler!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    OMG! SO hilarious and of course... an excellent Ginger, the best eh 😸 👍🏿

Sparkler, youre a beautiful girl. 💖
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Oh, Sparkler, you are SO beautiful! I love your shiny orange coat with the white chest and nose, and you have the sweetest face! I can see you're not a fan of the camera, but I'm glad your mom finally got a picture of your face.

Sending love and kisses too you, sweetie.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Sparkler, you are so beautiful! You have no reason to avoid the camera, but in true cat fashion, you do the opposite of what's expected.
    Mom caught (or cornered) you eventually to show us your sweet face.
    Pat, she's adorable and I'm glad that her legs don't get in the way of whatever she wants to do.

Sparkler is beautiful!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank you, everyone, from Sparkler and me! (Poppy, too!)

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Quote Originally Posted by cats4ever View Post
    Sparkler, you are so beautiful! You have no reason to avoid the camera, but in true cat fashion, you do the opposite of what's expected.
    Mom caught (or cornered) you eventually to show us your sweet face.
    Pat, she's adorable and I'm glad that her legs don't get in the way of whatever she wants to do.
    Sparkler's hind legs were crushed when she was a kitten. (Theory was, I heard, she'd been stepped on.) The thought was she'd lose one or both legs, but the good vet was able to put them back together. They are somewhat cockeyed, as I said, but they both work in their own ways, and she gets around quite well. She can't jump but she can climb, which she often does, onto the couch next to me when I'm reading or watching TV and sometimes even up onto the bed.

Death thought about it.

Hello, beautiful Sparkler! I like your sweet face and your ginger fur! ❤️ xoxo