Thread: Magnificent Maddy!

Magnificent Maddy!

Dearest Maddy, what a beautiful girl you are! That long fluffy fur is so pretty and soft-looking. It definitely shows a combination of Maine Coon and Tabby heritage! And what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those terrific photos with us! You are stunning in both of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Spokane to pet you, and pet your kitty housemate, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your dear Meowmie grew up with cats but had never had a special relationship with one. When she decided it was time for her very own cat, she went to a shelter to find one, and we thank her for choosing to adopt a shelter pet. You and your kitten sibling were being brought to the shelter and were offered to Meowmie while she was waiting! She could only take one and chose you. (We hope your dear sibling found a wonderful home, too.) You and Meowmie have now been together for fourteen years. You and she have been through many experiences and changes, and you have been the only constant in her life. You two definitely have that special relationship she had longed for! You are very affectionate and stay close to her. She cherishes your sweet nature of purring and curling up next to her with your head on her arm to take a nap. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Maddy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-24-2018 at 04:46 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Maddy, what a beautiful Maine Coon tabby mix girl you are. You look so soft, and your face with those cute markings is precious. I love your fuzzy toesies!
    I'm glad that you got to go home with your mom before you landed in the shelter. She knew (and I'm sure you did, too), that you would be that special kitty she was always looking for.
    You will always stay close, no matter where in the house your mom is, and you like to take naps with your head on her arm.
    Maddy, you are a kitty of a lifetime, and I wish you, your kitty sibling and your mom a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Greetings, Maddy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a gorgeous Maine Coon girl you are, Maddy, from the top of that sweet head to the tip of those white socks!

I was so moved by your human's love filled tribute to her/his beautiful girl (going with mom here, hehe), her loyal and loving companion, her furry soul mate! What a very special bond you and she have forged over the past 14 years! Through good times and tough times, wherever the winds blew you two, over the many moves and life changes, you and have been there for her and she for you!

Maddy is now fourteen years old. She has lived in six apartments and one house, with one roommate, one boyfriend who later became a husband, the roommate's two cats and two of my cats, one of which has passed away. For almost a decade, she was the only constant in my life. And that special relationship I had always longed for with a pet I have definitely found with Maddy.
    How blessed your mom was, that fateful day that woman approached her with your tiny self, the day she welcomed you home! A pawrent couldn't have hoped for a more perfect "first" than you, Maddy! You're a gem of a girl, just as special as can be, a Cat of a Lifetime!

Thanks to your mom for sharing your and her heartwarming love story and heart-melting photos with us, giving us the chance to honor you here today! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...nesting in your basket and napping in your mommy's arms, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Maddy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! And here's to many, many more happy years of shared love and companionship for you and your mom!

SO beautiful!!! Love your milk 'stache!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Maddy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I love Maddy too, she is so beautiful! Every single hair is perfect!

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Maddy!

What a pretty girl you are! Your fluffy coat is beautiful, and your green eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face!

You have been with your om for fourteen years now and you are the first cat she had of her own. That is special! Although you have moved around a lot, you are the one constant in her life, and I can tell how much you love each other. No matter where in the house your mom is, you are right there with your head on her arm, purring up a storm.
    Enjoy a day of fun and celebration and get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.