Thread: Beautiful Buckaroo!

Beautiful Buckaroo!

Name:  03e.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  277.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Rescue dogs are the best. You prove that.
    What a big collection of stuffed toys, so cute.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Buckaroo!

Hi Uncle Buckaroo! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby boy!

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you today, reading your proud mom's (or dad's) love filled tribute to her beautiful boy, "the best rescue EVER!" I too would sing my Lab Star to sleep with a special song each night, and so reading how your mom does the same with you, melted my heart in a pool of pure mush (as did learning of your unwavering devotion to you beloved stuffies)!

Yes, all rescues are special, as are their furever families! But there's something so extra special about you, Buckaroo! In looks, in personality and in heart you're simply as good as it gets! You're not merely your humans' best furry friend, their loving companion, you're family! How blessed your mom and dad were, the day they chose rescue, the day they opened up their home and hearts to you, sweetheart! The joy, love and laughter you bring to your family's days (including the grandchildren!) is immeasurable, a priceless gift! You truly are a treasure, Buckaroo, one in a million!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory and utterly heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying an extra special day of celebration, sweetheart, spending fun time with your dear mom and day, cuddling with your stuffies, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Buckaroo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Me and my daddy!!!

Me and my besties!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Buckaroo !

Buckaroo what a lucky dog you are to have parents that give you plush animals to love. Your own bed on your parents bed you've got it made and singing before bedtime . YES! You have kids calling you Uncle Buck. Question does your mom and dad read to you too? My cat loved Dr. Seuss books and love the pictures too. Does your mom and dad have dvd's of pass puppy bowls? They make great tv watching. You have LOTS OF LOVE
    at your house. You are one lucky BUCKAROO.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Blog Entries
    Buckaroo is the best dog in the whole wide world! Bucky Buckerson from Buckland, a true rock star!!

Congratulations, Buckaroo, on being DOTD! Wow, what a GREAT life you have! We LOVE your adorable photos and reading all about your awesome life, stuffed animals, loving human parents and your bedtime lullaby! Your photos and story put smiles on everyone's faces! Best wishes for a continued fun, happy, healthy, safe life, Sweet Boy! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Happy Dog of the Day beautiful Buckaroo!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana