Thread: Joyful Noel!

Joyful Noel!

Merry Christmas and a very happy Dog of the Day to you beautiful, joyful, smiling Noel!

How lucky are we to have an honoree named Noel this 25th of December, and one whose Gotcha Day just happens to be Christmas Day as well! We couldn't have hoped for a more perfect choice than you, precious Princess Noel! I was SO touched by your mommy's love filled tribute to her beautiful Pom girl, her best friend and furry soul mate; by all of your utterly heart-melting, squee worthy photos! Be still my heart! There's a saying that goes "Everyone believes their dog to be the best. And they're all right." And that you are, Noel, truly THE BEST! I couldn't agree more with your mom when she says she couldn't have hoped for a more cherished gift to find "under the tree" than you, dear Noel. You're a treasure, a total heart-melter, beautiful inside and out and so very deserving of your extra special Christmas Day "princess" Dog of the Day crown! How blessed your mommy is this Christmas Day, and every day, having you in her life!

Thanks for the BIG Christmas smiles, sweet baby girl! Hope you and your mommy enjoy a very special, fun and love filled Christmas Day celebration, spoiling each other rotten, as princesses are known to do, along with Santa of course! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Princess Noel, our very special and most deserving Christmas Day Dog of the Day, Dog of the Day EVERY day! Merry Christmas to you and your entire family, sweetheart, with wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!

Heart-melting Noel!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Noel

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 75
Size:  9.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You surely were the best Christmas present ever.
    What a big, happy smile you have.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Noel, what a beautiful Pomeranian you are, and what a perfect choice you are for our Christmas doggie! You are so pretty and have the sweetest face. You have the most delightful personality, too. You are fun and bubbly, happy all the time. You love everyone you meet, and they love you back. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Noel, on being chosen our Christmas Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and the kitties and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Noel made made my Christmas Day brighter just by seeing her sweet face! What an adorable, charming DOTD! Have the best day Noel!

Joyful Noel, congrats being DOTD on Christmas 2017!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana