Thread: Precious Shadow!

Precious Shadow!

Greetings Shadow in the U.K.! Congratulations on being crowned Dog of the Day, sweetheart! What a beautiful, oh so fluffy, sweet as can be GSD x BC you are, Shadow! Your photos have melted my heart into a pool of pure mush!

I got all teary eyed, Shadow, reading your dear mommy's love filled, heartwarming tribute to her beautiful boy; her furry soul mate; her heart dog, her best buddy; her rock and her comforter; her Dog of a Lifetime; the best birthday gift ever!

Endless thanks to your mom for taking a chance on you when all others turned away, giving you every chance to shine; seeing you for the diamond in the rough that you were. Your transformation from untrusting, nippy pup to the confidant, happy boy, the loyal and loving companion we meet here today, is testament to the power of unconditional love. And in return, every day of the past 10 years you've repaid the kindness and compassion shown you with your unconditional love and unwavering devotion! And I'm with your mom...you SHOULD have been in that delivery room! And *bonus points* for being the most awesome mascot for your mommy's fabulous "shoe tattoo" business! (Just followed you!)

Many thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory and all of those heart-melting photos with us today, giving us the honor of paying tribute to one EXTRA special boy! You truly are one in a million, Shadow, one most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration...taking a car ride, playing with your skin siblings and cuddling with your mom, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Shadow, Dog of a Lifetime! And here's to many more years of shared love and companionship for you and your mom!

So fluffy! And just look at that smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Shadow

Name:  22c.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  250.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome boy you are. Look at all that fur.
    The best thing is you have made people's lives happier.
    Celebrate your world famous day, and hang in there.

Blog Entries
    Shadow is the greatest! I hope his day is really special, he deserves the best cuz he's the best!

Congratulations handsome Shadow, on being today's DOTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana