Thread: Sweet little Mausi!

Sweet little Mausi!

Dearest Mausi, what an adorable almost-all-black kitty you are! You are so pretty with that sleek black fur and the sweet face with those lovely big green eyes and that little pink tongue peeping out in the first photo. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! They show off your beauty both physical and spiritual so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Germany to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You were found as a kitten in the barn of a family friend and then given to your new people. At first the vet didn't think you'd make it, but with excellent care and love you thrived and have grown to be the happy and healthy boy you are. You have a kitty housemate and two Angel kitty housemates who passed away before you came. You like to play with your people or with your toys. You live at home but can go out through your cat door to explore the garden and beyond. You are very clever and cuddly, and you love to be the center of attention. You and your family members, human and feline, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mausi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and kitty housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your two Angel housemates are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Mausi!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Your almost black coat is shiny and beautiful, and your green eyes are stunning!

How lucky that the people alerted your new family that they found you in their barn... just a tiny kitten you were, but luckily you survived and had a vet check. Since then, you have grown into a beauty!

When you are insise, you love to play with your family and your toys, and then you want some cuddle time - you even come when called. Smart girl you are!

And how nice you have access to the garden, I bet there lots of little critters to catch. Do be careful not to go too far away!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, and all the attention you deserve, get pampered with extra cuddle time, yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Mausi is a perfect little black cat! No wonder you adore her. She is a very special COTD!

Liebe Mausi, du bist eine wunderschoene Katze! What a beautiful, sleek black girl you are. You look so soft and shiny, and your face is so cute with those big green eyes.
    I'm glad that you overcame your health issues as a kitten. With your forever family's love and the vet's excellent care you grew into a wonderful young lady.
    You are a busy girl, exploring the outdoors, cuddling and being the center of attention.
    Mausi, you are perfect all around, and I wish you, your kitty sibling and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Beautiful Mausi!

Hi Mausi! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous ebony girl you are, Mausi! Your sparkling green eyes contrasted against your sleek, black coat is a stunning sight! You truly are a breathtaking beauty! And that tongue...

How lucky your humans are, having a sweet and loving furkid in you, Mausi! They truly were blessed, the day they chose rescue, the day they welcomed you into their home and hearts! You had a tough start at life, sweetheart, but thanks to your furever family, nothing but happy, love filled years in your future! In looks and in personality you're as special as they come, Mausi, beautiful inside and out!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...exploring your garden and playing with your toys, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Mausi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your kitty sib, too!

So beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Mausi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana