Thread: Spectacular Sputnik

Spectacular Sputnik

Name:  20.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  296.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Your family was there to help you be born
    and are with you throughout your life.
    Sounds like you have a lot of fun going places.
    Celebrate your special day.

Super Sputnik!

Oh, be still my heart! What a BIG (), beautiful, energetic, most amazing Alpine x Nubian goat you are, Sputnik...the best! I was so touched by your heartwarming backstory, and how utterly heart-melting are those photos! Though I have to admit, that despite knowing the outcome, I was on the edge of my seat watching the video of your and driver Nan's epic, come from behind chariot race win over your pasture mate, Finn! What a team! And no doubt you're a show stopper at those parades and charity events, putting smiles on the faces of all those lucky enough to see you in person! How lucky your family is, having a best friend, a full fledged family member as beautiful, as loving, as special as you, Sputnik! You truly are one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has made my afternoon! Hope you're enjoying a very special, action packed and fun filled day of celebration...paling around with Finn and all of your pasture mates; maybe enjoying a hike in the CO wilderness; munching on Animal Crackers and peanuts; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Sputnik, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Finn and all of your goat buddies, too!

Those eyes are heart-melting!!!

The best!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I enjoyed your pictures and videos, Sputnik.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana