Thread: Stunning Nadia!

Stunning Nadia!

Dearest Nadia, what a beautiful lady you are! Your dark tabby fur with touches of white is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big green eyes and that interesting fur-color design with the orange patch around and over your nose and the white blaze down the middle. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are gorgeous in them both. I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world and Down Under to Melbourne to pet you, and pet your doggy sister Blondie too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very independent but also love a bit of pampering. You adore Blondie and regard her as your mother hen. You don't really like to play; you prefer eating and sleeping. You can be affectionate when there is food around. You like to keep an eye on your neighbors and to climb trees and perch in them as if you're an owl. You're often mistaken as an owl or possum, and once you got caught in the neighbors' possum trap. We're glad you got home safely after that! You are wary of strangers but will warm up to people who come to you. You and your dear Purrrson and Blondie all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nadia, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Blondie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Captivating Nadia!

Greetings Nadia from Oz! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Nadia! Love your classic Tabby coloring and markings! But oho, how captivating are those huge, sparkling green eyes! And how sweet is that tiny white triangle on your nose! You're a looker, that's for sure!

What a character you are, Nadia, quite the "crotchety old lady," we hear, lol! Yet despite your independence, it's clear you have your humans wrapped firmly around those precious paws! How wonderful to be loved unconditionally, just as you are! Always keep the humans wanting for more, right Nadia? Your human is one lucky soul, having a furkid as beautiful, as captivating, as special as you, Nadia! Even your furry soulmate, your beloved doggie sister Blondie agrees...You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you this evening, learning of the very special bond of love you share with your human and Blondie, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...climbing high into the treetops (doing your bestest owl impersonation, hehe), napping in those suitcases and cuddling with Blondie and your human; munching on yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles (if you're in the mood, hehe) and *kisses* to you, precious Nadia, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear Blondie, too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Nadia, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. You look so soft, and your face is so sweet with those green eyes.
    You look so comfy in your basket!
    You are an adventurous kitty, venturing out to the neighbors, climbing trees and getting stuck in a trap. I'm glad you didn't get hurt.
    You also like to eat and sleep. Nothing wrong with that, actually quite normal for a kitty. Even though you are not a social butterfly, you will warm up to people as long as they come to you.
    Nadia, you are an exceptional lady, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    Nadia is totally the best COTD. She sure does
    Look cozy and happy in her wee bed. Such a lovely girl indeed. What a pretty cat!

Hello, Nadia in Australia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful lady you are! I like your sweet face and your tabby markings!

You are a busy lady, too- spending time with Blondie; checking on your neighbors; then taking naps! Purr-fect!

Happy Cat of the Day to lovely Nadia!

What a beautiful tabby you are, Nadia.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Nadia!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Your tabby coat is beautiful, and your green eyes are stunning. You have quite an exceptional pattern on your nose and beautiful green eyes.

Although you like to eat and sleep a lot, you are also quite inquisitive and adventurous, climbing trees, checking out your neighbour’s house and getting stuck in a trap. That must have been scary.

Even though you are very independant, you still like to be pampered, and when people come to you, you will warm up and show your affection. You are a precious girl and loved very much.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration and get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.