Thread: Chester the Healer!

Chester the Healer!

Good morning, Chester! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from all in this lifelong Lab loving home! What a treat, seeing your gorgeous, sleek and shiny, smiling self up on my Dog of the Day page this morning; reading your proud mom Katey's love filled tribute to her best friend and devoted companion, her healer and comforter, her furry soulmate; learning of the amazing bond you and she share! And of course it's always an extra special treat when we get to hear from the honoree himself!

I'm sure it wasn't easy for your daddy Jack to re-home you. But in the end, things couldn't have worked out more perfectly for all concerned. You and Katey even get to visit Jack and little Emma from time to time. How special is that! Jack must be so proud of you!

What an amazing job you're doing in your role as service dog, Chester, helping your lady Katey deal with her emotional issues, bringing so much comfort, stability and joy to her life; helping her heart to heal after the tragic, untimely passing of your beloved predecessor, Dan the Catahoula. I know that with you there by her side the future is bright, that there is no challenge she can't overcome. But I do believe that is in your role as her best friend that your star shines most brightly, your unwavering devotion and unconditional love for her that she cherishes above all else.

It truly has been an incredible journey thus far for you and for Katey, and just think, your life together has only just begun! No doubt about it, Chester, it was fated that you and Katey would be as one! How incredibly blessed she is, having you in her life. You're a treasure, heaven sent, the best birthday gift a girl could ever hope for!

Once we got home Chester became my shadow. It's like he knew me right from the start. Chester, my friends say, brought me back to life. He healed me from my depression that summer and brought happiness back into my life. Since then we've been thick as thieves and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love him and I thank God so much that he came into my life.
    Great thanks to you and to Katey for sharing your heartwarming, inspirational, life affirming story with us, along with all of those heart-melting photos! Having the chance to pay tribute to such a deserving boy has been an honor! And oh yes, we all should heed Katey's plea to never pet/touch a service dog without permission! They're working, so "respect the vest!"

Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, Chester, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted lady Katey, treated to all your heart desires and more! Please have Katey give you a bunch of hugs and kisses for me! All my love to you, beautiful Chester, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Smiles all around!!!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Chester

Name:  27b.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  278.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a wonderful story, you have changed someone's life for the better.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Chester is a perfect DOTD! I love the photos and you are both so precious together. Enjoy a fabulous day dudes.🦋🐬🌈

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Chester!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Chester in Virginia! Happy Dog of the Day!

I agree with DonnaDWM, you have changed your young person’s life for the better! I am sending loads of pats and hugs for your special day!

Congratulations, Chester! All the best to you and your young lady!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Chester is a perfect DOTD! I love the photos and you are both so precious together. Enjoy a fabulous day dudes.曆
    P.s. Dudes is a term of endearment here, not i gender. We call everyone we like here dude, clearly dudes.