Thread: just stopping by to say hello..

just stopping by to say hello..

so sorry i have not been around for such a long time, but i often think of everyone here.

life has been busy,with a new grandson arriving ten months ago .

My two rescue kitties off the street Evee and Phoenix are just the most amazing cats ever, both do have some health issues still, especially Evee who may be living on borrowed time, but i enjoy these two special kitties so much.

just wanted to wish everyone a merry xmas and a happy new year..

take care all.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Good to hear from you, we have missed you! Congratulations on the grandson, and we're glad the kitties are doing as well as they can be.
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Thank you, Carole, and congratulations on the new grandson! I'm gladd Evee and Phoenix are doing so well and are such delightful family members.

Merry Christmas to you and all your family, all species! And Happy New Year and all the best for 2018.

Last edited by phesina; 12-08-2017 at 09:24 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Merry Christmas and Happy New Near to you and the kitties, Carole! I'm glad they're doing so well. Also Congratulations on your new grandson!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thanks so much Pat and Randi ,I hope you are both well and your furbabies ,and enjoy a lovely Xmas :
    Furangels only lent.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the photo bucket square that Is on my lpost ,went in there and you had to subscribe at $399 a year ,no thanks .
    Furangels only lent.

Hi!!!

Hi Carole! So great to hear from you!!! Just the other day, Randi and I were talking about you, saying how much we missed you here. Your ears must have been ringing, hehe. Congratulations on the new grandson!!! And so happy to hear Evee and Phoenix are doing well! Give them my love. Stop by every now and then with an update...pics!

Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~