Thread: Trig the Terrific Tabby!

Trig the Terrific Tabby!

Hi Trig! Happy Cat of the Day to you, from me and my orange Tabby boy, Tigg'r!

What a handsome, sweet and loving, personality packed young orange man you are, Trig! I too can't imagine anyone abandoning a kitty as sweet as you! But that person's loss is your furever family's huge gain, and it's clear you love your people every bit as much as they love you! Great thanks to your family for choosing rescue, welcoming into their home and hearts one extra special boy! You are living loving proof of the priceless rewards of rescue!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Trig! Reading your human's heartwarming tribute, being treated to your heart-melting photos, has truly brightened and warmed by cold and gray day! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, exploring the great outdoors, 'refining" the furniture, lol, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Trig, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Trig!

What a handsome orange boy you are! Your coat is so beautiful and your amber eyes are stunning. Your sweet personality comes through in your pictures and you have the sweetest face!

I can’t imagine how anyone would abandon you, let alone at three months old, but your tail helaed and you found the perfect family to live with. Than you to them for going the rescue way.

You can go outside to explore, eating grass, catch bugs and have fun. And you’re not afraid of dogs, either - what a brave and adventurous boy you are, and so very sweet!

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, get pampered with some extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Trig!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Trig, what a handsome orange tabby boy you are. You look so soft, and your face couldn't be any sweeter. Your pictures are too precious.
    It is truly unimaginable how anybody could abandon a kitten. I'm glad that your broken tail has healed, and that you were adopted by your forever family.
    Of course you are crazy at times, you are just being a kitten., and marking furniture is just part of it. You love the outdoors, and you are supplementing your diet with grass. You are not afraid of dogs, but please be very careful.
    Trig, you are a one-of-a-kind and truly special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Dearest Trig, what a beautiful, precious little orange boy you are! That tabby-design fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with the cute pink nose and the lovely big eyes. My orange-tabby girl Sparkler says you are adorable! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. You are so cute bundled up in that nice big blanket with your dear Purrrson nearby. I wish I could reach through the screen and up to New Brunswick to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a heartwarming story you have to tell! You were adopted by your dear Purrrsons from the nearby shelter, where you were after being abandoned at only three months of age. I join in with my horror and disgust that some alleged-human(s) dumped you at that age, even leaving you with a broken tail. We're so glad and grateful that the shelter rescued you and then that you and your dear Purrrsons adopted each other. Now you are living the most delightful life! You have tons of Purrrsonality, and you enjoy being outdoors exploring nature and eating grass. You're curious and not afraid of dogs. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. You are a huge part of their lives. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Trig, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Trig sure is an excellent young COTD! Cats do not come any better or with a more beautiful coat either. I am sure Trig is far better off leaving those creepy folks far behind, moving forward with the love and care he deserves and returns! A happy ending and a new and wonderful beginning eh trig, big fella!!! Here's to the positive future that is without a doubt in the cards

Trig the Terrific Tabby!

Trig you are one handsome cat and you are so sweet. You have lots of love to give even with a broken tail but that is nothing to you you just keep on giving love Trig. Merry Christmas Trig!
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Hello, Trig up in beautiful Canada! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome orange tabby fellow you are! Your fur looks so smooth and soft to pet! I would be glad to pet you- since I can't, though, I hope your people will give you some extra petting and a huge hug for me!

You are a busy fellow- going outdoors and munching on grass; having all kinds of kitten fun - and occasionally clawing furniture (eek!). Then it is time to snuggle with your people and be adorable! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Trig!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a handsome Orange boy you are, Trig!

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana