Thread: Handsome Rocky

Handsome Rocky

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Look at that handsome face.
    You have a wonderful life with many more years of love.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Rocky!

Hi Rocky in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my JRT loving heart! What a most precious pup you are, Rocky! Love your name, hehe, and that trademark JRT scruffy coat! What a lucky young boy/girl your human is, having a best furry friend as adorable, as sweet and loving, as devoted as you! You even help her/him do her homework! Not that's what I call a friend! Everyone young person should grow up knowing the love and friendship of a furry friend, and in you your human has been blessed with the best! You're truly a treasure, Rocky, just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Rocky! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has warmed and brightened my cold and snowy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, playing to your heart's content, helping your human with his/her homework, hehe, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Rocky, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I think Rocky is magnificent too! How wonderful you love and care for him. Jack russels are awsome dogs. I'll just bet Rocky loves you to the moon and back, he is an adorable and sweet DOTD!

Congratulations to handsome Rocky on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana