Thread: Sweet Squeaker

Sweet Squeaker

Dearest Squeaker, what an adorable fellow you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy grey fur that looks so soft, and the sweet, sweet face with those lovely big blue eyes. You are gorgeous in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Sahuarita, AZ to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a hair-raising story you have to tell! We are so glad for and grateful to your dear Purrrson for rescuing you from that horrendous place in which your litter-mate siblings had all already died. I am so sorry for those little souls, who are now healthy and happy at the Rainbow Bridge. Your dear Purrrson brought you to your wonderful Purrrmanent home, with you squeaking all the way. Ever since then, you have done just fine! You communicate with different squeaks that have different meanings to her/him. You love taking your supervised trips to the back yard, nibbling the scarce grass, and rolling on the patio dirt to soak in all the warm Arizona sun. You also enjoy hiding in the back bushes, instantly turning into a jungle cat. Your dear Purrrson has had the best relationship with an animal ever with you. You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Squeaker, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. Your Angel siblings are all rejoicing for you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 01-29-2018 at 03:27 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Squeaker!

What a gorgeous girl you are! Your fluffy coat is so beautiful and soft and your blue eyes are stunning! You also have the sweetest face.

How lucky you were to be rescued and taken to a loving home with your new mom., she took you to a vet, and luckily you had a clean bill of health. You must been SO happy to get away from that place! I am so sorry your siblings didn't survive, though.

You have now been with youur mom for a long time, she loves you and knows what all your "squeaks" mean. When she takes yout outside, you love to nibble on grass and roll in the dirt, and you turn into a real jungle cat!

Squeaker, you are such a sweetheart! Enjoy a day of fun and celebration with your mom, get pampered with extra treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hello, Squeaker in Arizona! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful girl you are with your pretty eyes and your fluffy fur! Your person knows all your squeaks !

Beautiful Squeaker!

Hi Squeaker Kane! Happy Cat of the Day!

To say your beauty takes my breath away would be an understatement! Your long, fluffy coat is magnificent, and your cornflower blue eyes, indescribably beautiful! And how well you live up to your name, sweetheart! hehe You sure do have a gift for the gab!

This was the beginning of the best relationship I have ever had with an animal. I know what every squeak means; the "I want dinner" squeak, the "it's time for bed" squeak, but the best one is the "I love you, now let me outside" squeak
    I can't tell you how moved I was, Squeaker, reading your human's love filled tribute, learning of your heart-wrenching, heartwarming, rags to riches story, of the very special bond you and your human share! Thank goodness your human found her/his way to you in time, rescuing you from that house of horrors before any harm could come to you. Sadly, by the time she/he got to that dilapidated trailer, time had already run out for all of your dear siblings. God bless them all.

How lucky your human is, Squeaker, having known your love and companionship, your unwavering devotion these many years! You knew the moment you set paw in her/his car that fateful day so long ago that this human was the one destined to be yours, and the rest is happy history! Yes, you truly are one brave, beautiful, most wonderful kitty, Squeaker, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and gorgeous photos with us! Meeting you has made my afternoon and whole lot brighter! Hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration, sweetheart...rolling in dirt and nibbling on grass in the warm Arizona sun, cuddling with your human, squeaking your heart out, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Squeaker, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Those eyes!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I'll just bet the farm that every Pet Talker's heart was straight up stolen by beautiful little Squeeker today! What a beautiful COTD, a pleasure to see her!

Squeaker - have you been told lately that you are gorgeous

Congratulations on your cat-of-the-day selection. Feel free to post more pictures of yourself - any time

Dear Squeaker, what an absolutely beautiful longhair girl you are. You are so soft and fluffy looking, and your face, with those astonishing blue eyes, is so sweet.
    Nobody could ever guess under what terrible circumstances you and your siblings were born. I am very sorry that you lost all of them.
    Your person arrived just in time, and you two formed an unbreakable bond. What a wonderful relationship you two have. You have "squeaky" conversations and you show endless love. You turn into a jungle cat in the backyard, soak in the sun and nibble on grass.
    Squeaker, you are a most precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

What a lovely long haired tabby you are, Squeaker. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Squeaker

What a beautiful kitty you are, sweet little squeaker! With your dazzling silvery grey fur and mesmerizing blue eyes. Though you had a rough beginning to your life, you and your owner were destined to be together from the start and I'm overjoyed that you found each other and have had twelve wonderful years together. You each lighten up each other's lives! I am wishing you many more years to love and "squeak" at your owner