Thread: Fabulous Flocke

Fabulous Flocke

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Flocke!

What a pretty girl you are! Your white coat with your black head and tail looks so soft. You have beautiful blue eyes and a cure pink nose - and you have the sweetest face!

I’m very impressed that you can open doors with your paws - how clever! And you like to go outside to explore, but also you also love to lay in front of a warm stove... you will get to that now when it's getting colder outside. How lucky your mom/dad is to have you as company and to snuggle up in bed with at night. I can tell you love each other very much.

Enjoy a day of celebration, have fun and get pampered with extra treats, playtime and lots of loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Hallo,liebe Flocke! What a beautiful girl you are. Your coat with those big patches looks so soft, and your face with those big blue eyes and your pink nose is too cute.
    You and your person have your routine together: The all important meal times, going outside, and lying in front of the warm stove. At night you like to sleep by your person's side. He/she calls you a little crazy, but it makes you even more lovable and special.
    Flocke, aka Flöckchen, you are indeed fabulous and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Fabulous Flocke!

Greetings, Flocke in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful girl you are, Flocke! Love your photos, but oh my, that top photo is exquisite! What lovely coloring and markings you have, Flocke, the prettiest, pale blue eyes, and you sure know how to pose for the camera!!!

How lucky your young human is, having a best furry friend as beautiful, as clever, as sweet and loving as you, dear Flocke! You're a true treasure, beautiful in body and in heart, and so very deserving of you big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebraiton, napping before a warm stove, being served a yummy dinner, cuddling with your young human tonight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Flocke, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, lovely Flöckchen in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous girl you are- with your mostly white coat, the dark areas on your head and body, and your tail! Your photo is so sweet- the pink blanket sets off your cute pink nose and ears!

You are a smart girl, too- using your paws to open a door! I wonder what is behind the door- maybe toys or a delicious treat! You have specific meal times, and you sometimes go outdoors to check on what may be happening. You nap beside the stove and enjoy the warmth! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Flocke!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What a beautiful kitty you are, Flocke, and your pretty fur looks so soft. Congrats on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Flocke, also known as Flöckchen, what a beautiful kitty you are! Your fur is so pretty, mostly white with some black areas on your head and back and tail, and it looks so soft. And what a sweet face you have, with that cutey pink nose and those lovely big blue eyes. You are gorgeous in both of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and over across the ocean to Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

You are not just very pretty, you are also very clever! You can open doors with your paws! You and your dear person have your routine together. After you eat, you often go outside. You also like lying by the warm stove. When your person goes to bed, you often come and sleep by his/her side. She/he says you are "special and a little bit crazy." You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Flocke, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Flocke is so wonderful, such a special COTD!!