Thread: Sweet Susie

Sweet Susie

Name:  24.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  285.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are certainly ready for action.
    What a little sweetheart full of energy and fun.
    Celebrate your special day.

Super Susie Q!

Hi Susie Q! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious Beagle baby girl you are, Susie, one life loving, personality packed dynamo! That sweet face of yours, those long, velvety ears and big brown eyes, have my heart melted into a puddle of pure mush! Beagles may not be included in the "big breed" category, but when it comes to spunk, spirit and heart they run with the big boys and girls! How lucky your humans are, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you, Susie, what fun times you and they will be sharing over the many years to come! You're a treasure, Susie, just as special as they come, and so very deserving of your big day of worldwide celebrity!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Susie Q! I hope you're treated to a fun filled day of celebration, playing fetch with your squeaky toys, batting about ice cubes and your almond treats, hehe, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Susie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Dog of the Day Sweet Susie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana