Thread: Regal Raisin

Regal Raisin

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Raisin!

What a handsome boy you are! Your white/orange coat is beautiful, and so is your golden eyes. You also have the sweetest face... your cheeks have really filled out since you got off the streets. What a wonderful transformation!

I'm so glad a nice family took you in and are giving you the care and love you need, but I bet the people who go to that store are asking for you.

You now have a loving home, and even some other cats there to hang out with... I'm sure you'll be best friends in no time!

You have explored every nook and cranny of the flat to find the best places to snooze and soak up the sun. You are very sociable and such a sweet little guy, cuddling up on the sofa with your family for some snuggles. They love you, of course!

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration and get pampered with extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Raisin is killer cute, great name! I am so happy for him, a new apartment, peeps that give him everything he wants or needs. Imagine that, great food and future feline freinds too. Raisin looks like a million buckaroos now too!

Dearest Raisin, what a gorgeous fellow you are! Your white fur with the orange highlights is beautiful and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that pale pink nose and the lovely big golden eyes. And thank you for sharing those great photos with us! It is so nice to see how you've transformed from being a bit scrawny and scratched when you first came home, to the plush, handsome fellow you are now. You look so much happier and relaxed now, too! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to New York City to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You were a store cat in the neighborhood spending a lot of time roaming the streets. And then this past fall, with winter coming, the store people didn't particularly care what happened to you, so your dear Purrrents brought you home. We thank them greatly for choosing to rescue you! And what a change.. you've filled out and now are totally at home. You've explored the entire apartment and found good places to snooze and soak up sunlight. You like to settle down next to whoever's there on the sofa for getting your spotlessly clean fur petted and fuzzied. You are still getting to know your kitty housemates better, but you're all coming right along. You're a sociable, charming little guy, and you and your dear Purrrents and other kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Raisin, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Raisin you are SUCH a handsome boy! How wonderful that you have a real furrever home and other kitties to cuddle with (in the future, near or far! ).

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, and I hope you have lots of sunshine for your favourite spots and lots of love and spoiling.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear Raisin, what a handsome shorthair boy you are. Your beautiful coat with those great markings looks so soft, and your face with that pink nose and those amber eyes looks so sweet.
    I'm glad that you don't have to roam the mean streets any more. You came to a wonderful and loving forever home, and you have picked all your favorite places.
    You might not be friends with all the other kitties yet, but at least you all co-exist peacefully for now.
    Raisin, you are a most special boy, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Regal Raisin!

Hi Raisin! Happy Cat of the Day! How great is your name!!!

What a stunning Shorthair boy you are, sweetheart! Your plush, sparkling clean, white and caramel colored coat, your luminescent amber eyes are gorgeous, and just happen to compliment your family's den/living room furnishings to perfection! (2nd photo!)

We are so thankful to your furever family for welcoming you into their home and hearts, transforming you from that scrawny and scratched, pawrentless boy to the beautiful, happy and healthy young man we see here today, clearly enjoying the good life with your devoted pawrents and kitty siblings! OK, your relationship with your furry sibs, still a work in progress, but we have hope! How lucky your humans are, Raisin, having a beautiful, sociable, charming furry family member in you, sweetheart! You're a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Raisin! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, snoozing undisturbed in the cozy nook or cranny of your choosing, soaking up the sun, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud pawrents! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Raisin, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your kitty sibs, too!

And a Beatles' fan too!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Raisin!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweet Raisin

Dearest Raisin,
    You are a very handsome city kitty with that sparkling white fur that you keep so clean and the marvelous bright orange! At first you just wandered the streets of New York and stayed around a particular store, but once winter came around, the people in that store couldn't resist taking you in and falling in love with you
    You are most certainly deserving of your extra special day that I hope you got today! I'm am so glad that you are giving so much love to your people and receiving the tremendous amount of love you deserve!

Happy Cat of the Day, handsome orange and white Raisin!