Thread: Heroic Argos

Heroic Argos

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  13.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I just love the phrase "tornado of trouble".
    You are really a hero with the instinct to save your buddy.
    Celebrate your special day and many more.

Hero Argos!

Greetings, Argos! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh, yes indeed! To say you are one most impressive GSD would be an understatement! At a mere 7 months old you're already exhibiting all of those traits we GSD lovers, all dog lovers, cherish in your noble, beloved breed: stunning good looks, intelligence, athleticism, and an unparalleled devotion to your people, protecting them at all cost. And when it came time for you to show your true colors you didn't hesitate for a second, springing into action, your heroics no doubt saving your human from the unspeakable!
    Well done, Argos!!!!

How lucky your human is, having an ever faithful, loyal and loving best friend and protector in you, Argos! He/she loves you so very much, and I have no doubt you love your human every bit as much as she/he does you! What a team you two make!!! Great thanks to your human for sharing your inspirational and heartwarming backstory with us, so many gorgeous, heart-melting photos! Meeting you has made my morning! Hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration, Argos, taking a nice hike and perhaps a swim, lovingly annoying your little sidekick, Browny, hehe, demanding your human's attention, being loved and pampred to pieces by your proud person! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beeautiful, brave Argos, our very special and most deserving hero Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to little Browny, too!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am very impressed with heroric Argos!

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Argos, you are gorgeous, an absolutely stunning German Shepherd Dog! And what a wonderful, dynamic personality you have, too! How smart and heroic you were to protect your young friend when her/his parents weren't nearby. You are full of energy and make your whole family smile with your antics (perhaps not always Browny the Shih-Tzu ). You and your special young friend and of course Browny and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful home you share!

Congratulations, darling Argos, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Argos is SO fine, what a beautiful dog! I sure am grateful he was there to protect you from those scary creeps! Argos deserves huge honours, balloons and a parade at the very least! I am certain he will only grow smarter and better and more insanely great with each passing moment! Loads of love and hugs to our DOTD Argos!! P.s. He is most certainly more interesting than T.V.