Thread: Hail Caesar!

Hail Caesar!

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 119
Size:  10.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful green, yellow combination you are.
    So nice that you have two friends to keep you company
    along with free time out of your cage.
    Celebrate your special day.

HAIL CAESAR. You are SO Gorgeous. Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day

I have 27 budgies, and Billy, one of them, was Pet of the Day back in September of 2016 and also another, Pepito Parakeeto, was Pet of the Day as well several years ago

Dearest Caesar, you are very gorgeous with such pretty colors! Your color has indeed gotten darker since you were very young, as we can see from that last picture. You have a delightful personality, too. You have two budgie housemates, Loki and Caden, and you and they enjoy time outside the cage each day. You and they and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Caesar, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and Loki and Caden and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special curly mustard greens and snap peas!

Last edited by phesina; 11-24-2017 at 03:03 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Stunning Caesar!

Hi Caesar! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Budgie boy you are, Caesar! Your rainbow coloring is stunning, your photos simply exquisite! Major props to your VERY talented photographer/pet parent! Wow, such incredible detail! You truly are one gorgeous guy, Caesar, and I have no doubt with time, a little encouragement from your human and Budgie buds Loki and Caden, you're going to grow up to be the most sociable, confident, chattiest Budgie on the planet. Baby steps! How blessed your human is, having a beautiful, best feathered friend in you, Caesar! You're a gem, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're being treated to a very special day of celebration, enjoying some free time out of your cage, flying about your room along with Loki and Caden, munching on snap peas and mustard greens, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and *kiseses* to you, beautiful Caesar, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Caden and Loki too!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I wish you many more wonderful years with adorable Caesar! Such a pretty fellow indeed!

Beautiful Caesar's coloring has gotten a lot darker.
    Congrat on being Pet of the Day!
    enjoy some veggies.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Caesar, on being POTD! You are ADORABLE! (We birds!) We're so happy you have a wonderful home and loving family! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546