Thread: Magnificent Madeleine

Magnificent Madeleine

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 193
Size:  11.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    This has to be one of the most unusual (and cutest) Pet of the Day.
    You have the best of both worlds, living in the wild and coming in the house.
    I really enjoyed reading your story.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Madeleine!

Hi Madeleine! Happy Pet of the Day!

What an extra, extra special treat it is, having a beautiful White Tailed Deer as our featured honoree! But to have one who enjoys napping on the guest bed, watching Disney cartoons with her human parents, as much as she does the great outdoors, well, it's almost too much preciousness to handle! I lived for several years way up in the mountains, surrounded by state forest, and was lucky enough to be visited every morning and evening by a herd of deer (the ladies, as I called them). They came to be so trustful and welcoming of my touch, even the babies, eating from my hand. But you, Madeleine, take the human/deer bond to a whole new level! Madeleine the artist? Madeleine the trick or treater? You can't be real!

We are so thankful to your humans for rescuing you, providing you with the best of both worlds, allowing you to enjoy the "natural" life (including being a mommy) as well as the cushy, indoor life. You truly one one in a million, Madeleine, a treasure! How lucky your humans are, having a best friend as unique, as trusting, as sweet and loving as you! You're amazing!!! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Madeleine! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming life story, seeing all of your beyond heart-melting photos, has made my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, indoors and out: munching on yummy treats while watching TV, playing with your doggie pals and farm friends (the pony, ducks, chickens and especially the goats), snuggling with your daughter Uni in your dog bed, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Madeleine, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Uni and all of your hooved, furred and feathered friends, too!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Madeleine has an amazing story and wonderful life. Her babies are priceless and all her pictures are amazing. I will never forget Madeleine of course, she is a very special and brilliant POTD!

Madeleine is a very unique and special Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations Marvelous Madeleine (and PRECIOUS babies) on being POTD! You are so gorgeous! You are the most surprising POTD ever! All of your photos are AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL and FUN! Your gentle face and big, innocent, expressive, shiny eyes just melt our hearts! We're so glad your best friends are humans who want to keep you protected! Please stop going into the wild ... We don't want a heartless hunter or hungry predator to hurt you! We are praying for your safety and health! God Bless You & Your PRECIOUS Babies! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Madeleine

Quote Originally Posted by CavyMom View Post
    Congratulations Marvelous Madeleine (and PRECIOUS babies) on being POTD! You are so gorgeous! You are the most surprising POTD ever! All of your photos are AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL and FUN! Your gentle face and big, innocent, expressive, shiny eyes just melt our hearts! We're so glad your best friends are humans who want to keep you protected! Please stop going into the wild ... We don't want a heartless hunter or hungry predator to hurt you! We are praying for your safety and health! God Bless You & Your PRECIOUS Babies! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Don't worry we live in the country. Madeleine is safe because we told our neighbors not to hunt her and her babies , and our neighbors were so moved by Madeleine's story that they feed her grain and corn ! And even the ones that hunted don't hunt any more. One of Madeleine's older babies : Bambi , broke his leg ,and we had to bandage it up , and now that he is well , he has moved in with one of our neighbors and lives in their front yard

Madeleine

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom View Post
    Madeleine is a very unique and special Pet of the Day!
    If she could speak English , She would thank you Thanks for your support !

Madeleine

Quote Originally Posted by CavyMom View Post
    and thanks for your support

Madeleine

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Madeleine has an amazing story and wonderful life. Her babies are priceless and all her pictures are amazing. I will never forget Madeleine of course, she is a very special and brilliant POTD!
    So nice ! I wish she spoke English so she could hear that but I guess she knows she's special XD Thanks for your support !

Madeleine

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Hi Madeleine! Happy Pet of the Day!

What an extra, extra special treat it is, having a beautiful White Tailed Deer as our featured honoree! But to have one who enjoys napping on the guest bed, watching Disney cartoons with her human parents, as much as she does the great outdoors, well, it's almost too much preciousness to handle! I lived for several years way up in the mountains, surrounded by state forest, and was lucky enough to be visited every morning and evening by a herd of deer (the ladies, as I called them). They came to be so trustful and welcoming of my touch, even the babies, eating from my hand. But you, Madeleine, take the human/deer bond to a whole new level! Madeleine the artist? Madeleine the trick or treater? You can't be real!

We are so thankful to your humans for rescuing you, providing you with the best of both worlds, allowing you to enjoy the "natural" life (including being a mommy) as well as the cushy, indoor life. You truly one one in a million, Madeleine, a treasure! How lucky your humans are, having a best friend as unique, as trusting, as sweet and loving as you! You're amazing!!! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Madeleine! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming life story, seeing all of your beyond heart-melting photos, has made my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, indoors and out: munching on yummy treats while watching TV, playing with your doggie pals and farm friends (the pony, ducks, chickens and especially the goats), snuggling with your daughter Uni in your dog bed, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love and a big hug to you, precious Madeleine, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Uni and all of your hooved, furred and feathered friends, too!

SO sweet!!!
    no kidding she loves trick or treating , Gummy bears are her weakness XD and the gummy eyeballs (though she only eats the colored part XD)
    And she is a very good artist ! I keep all her art in a folder ( but she has a bad habit of spitting the marker out and trying to eat the paper if you don't hold it the way she likes XD )
    She's the bestist friend any one could ask for ! She even comes over on the holidays XD On Christmas she always comes in and stares at the Christmas tree for hours . she likes all the lights , she's like ( glowing gummy bears !)