Thread: Black beauty Rosa

Black beauty Rosa

Dear Rosa, what a beautiful longhair kitty lady you are. Your wonderful, thick coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet with those green eyes and your velvet nose.
    This is quite a gut wrenching, yet life-affirming story your person told us. Even though pets weren't allowed in his/her apartment, he/she knew that a cat would heal all wounds.
    And since you were in a bad situation yourself, you two were made for each other. I am so happy for the two of you.
    I wish both of you the very best! Have a wonderful day full of celebration and many more happy and healthy years together.
    And maybe, your story can help to change the law in British Columbia!

Dearest Rosa, what a stunningly beautiful girl you are! That fluffy black fur (with orange highlights) looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big yellow-green eyes. Those great photos show off your content and love so well, and I thank you for sharing them. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Victoria, BC to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what an amazing, heart-rending, inspiring story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson adopted you impulsively to help heal his/her grief and loneliness after the passing away of her/his lovely partner. You were a very effective fur-apist, but then you and she were evicted because of her landlord's No Pets rule. She fought that with arbitration and won the right to keep her apartment but without you there. And then, since the landlord really wanted you both out, they found you a new pet-friendly apartment that was cheaper, nicer and had a balcony! We're so glad that this has worked out so well for you both, and we join in hoping anti-pet laws can be struck down in British Columbia as they were in Ontario. (I don't know if these are legal here.. Ann Arbor? Michigan? USA?)

Now you are back on duty as fur-apist, bringing unconditional love and acceptance into your dear Purrrson's life, greeting her at the door when she arrives home, and laying on her chest to watch TV together, purring beautifully. You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Rosa, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Rosa

Dear, beautiful Rosa~

Your and your daddy Robert's heartwrenching, ultimately heartwarming, uplifting, rags to riches story of survival brings tears to my eyes! Through all of the loss and heartbreak, the separation and even homelessness, you two never lost hope, never gave up, on life or each other. Together, the two of you were a force to reckoned with, not allowing anyone or anything, any entity, even the powers that be, keep you from one another. I can't tell you how happy and comforted I am, knowing that the two of you are now safe, TOGETHER, warm and comfortable in a home even better than the one before! And if anyone is capable of getting that law changed it's you two! I can't imagine a more fitting Cat of the Day honoree on this day of giving thanks than you, Rosa. Your and your daddy's courage and determination, your devotion to one another, is an inspirational to us all. How blessed your daddy is, Rosa, having a heart healer, a life saver, a soul mate in you. You truly are the love of his life!

Rosa is the new love of my life and all people who suffer from loneliness and loss (so many!) should be allowed to live with a loved one. Animals are family and should be treated as such. Thanks for all your help, Rosa!
    Wishing you both a very special day of celebration, and countless more years of shared unconditional love and unwavering devotion. Love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Rosa, our very special and most deserving Cat of a Lifetime!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful, black kitty you are, Rosa.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the DAy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Rosa is such a beauty, so happy you two are together! You are a perfect family!

Rosa, you are one gorgeous girl. Good your purrent fought for his/her and your rights.
    In Switzerland, it is not allowed to forbid pets in the Tenancy contract.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Rosa!

What a gorgeous black girl you are! Your coat looks so soft and is beautiful and your green eyes are stunning. You also have the sweetest face.

I’m so glad your dad fought to keep you, although you both had so many problems and had to move, nothing could keep you apart and in the end it all worked out. You even have a balcony, now. You and your daddy are so lucky to have each other.

Have a day full of celebration and fun - get pampered with extra treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.