Thread: Marvelous Miss Miley!

Marvelous Miss Miley!

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 110
Size:  13.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you are.
    So lucky that you had a human to grow up with,
    it was great for both of you.
    Celebrate your special day and stay warm.

Marvelous Miss Miley!

Hi Miley! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your proud young human, too!

What a beautiful Cockapoo you are, sweetheart, precious beyond words! You, Miley, should come with a cuteness warning, as in "viewing painfully precious photos may result in total heart meltdown!" Oh, how sweet you look, Miley, all decked out in that pretty, pastel colored sweater, and that's some mighty impressive neck bling you've got there! But you in those Minnie Mouse ears?

How very lucky your young human is, having grown up knowing your love and devoted companionship these may years, since you both were mere babies! A family couldn't hope for a more perfect furry family member than you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Miley! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration, playing tug of war and catch with your special person, laying in the sun, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Miley, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

SO cute!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Seeing all of Miley's sweet pictures made my day! It is no wonder you adore your darling little dog, she is the perfect DOTD!

Happy Dog of the Day, adorable Miss Miley!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana