Thread: Adorable Olive

Adorable Olive

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  12.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a fun loving girl you are.
    The picture of your babies is the cutest.
    You should be proud of them.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Olive!

Hi Olive! Happy Pet of the Day!

Be still my goat loving heart! How precious, how sweet, how beautiful are you, Olive, and your babies Nina, Mina and Ozzy, too! (I can only imagine how sweet your baby to come will be!)

Oh, what a lucky, lucky girl you are, Olive, to be so very loved, and spoiled! hehe But seriously, who could deny a girl as sweet and loving as you anything! That said, can a girl ever play too hard? hehe Those photos of you in your birthday hat are the best! How lucky your mommy is, having a best baby girl, a loving companion, a "furry" family member in you, Olive! You're just as special as can be, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you and your family, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos, has made my cold and rainy day a whole lot brighter! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing and cuddling with your babies and all of your goat buddies, being spoiled extra rotten by your devoted mommy, loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Olive, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Mina, Nina and Ozzy, all of your goat friends, too! Off to check out your FB page!

Beautiful Olives and babies!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being POTD, adorable Olive. Her babies are adorable too!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Adorable Olive

Olive I love the hats you wear and those little kids of yours are just adorable. Best to you and your kids Olive.
    [IMG]05-12-09_2040.jpg[/IMG]

Olive - I love your red hair - and those adorable little ones. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day

Blog Entries
    Olive forces a smile out me every time I see her, her kids are adorable too! She really rocks that red solo cup eh. Pretty awsome little goat she is, no doubt about it. Lotsa love to your sweet Olive!!

Congratulations, Olive, on being POTD! You are PRECIOUS - and so are your ADORABLE babies! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life to your whole family! We'll be praying for your new baby, too. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net