Thread: Pet Talk is always first!

Pet Talk is always first!

I have been attending physical therapy for three months now for something called "frozen shoulder." It is almost all thawed, which is great, as I was initially told 3-6 months - MONTHS! - for recovery. Anyway, I had an appointment today, and had written myself a note of things to do "after PT" and when I just looked at it now, I thought "do things after Pet Talk? Huh?"
    I've Been Frosted

Blog Entries
    A huge thank you too for your commitment! I am so happy your progress is clearly going so fast and you are healing better than anyone expected. That is wonderful

That's wonderful, Karen.. Thank you so much!

I'm glad your shoulder-thawing is going so well! Best wishes with it.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Glad your shoulder is healing quickly.
    And Pet Talk is always first for me too! Every time I get on the computer, this is the first place I visit.
    I don't post often (since I can't/won't save my login on my work computer so I have to log in each time I want to post), but I visit each day.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Glad to hear the physical therapy helped. I've been attending physical therapy myself this summer, also for my shoulder. It's better, but now I have pain in my neck/upper back. I probably have to do certain excersizes.

He he, PT is always first on your mind - that's great!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I'm glad that you feeling better, Karen.
    My homepage is COTD, and then I go immediately to Pettalk. I consider it therapy for the mind.