Thread: Tiny Tic Tac

Tiny Tic Tac

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 110
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I love your wooden house. Lots of places to explore.
    You don't bite because you are being so well taken care of,
    and best of all. You are LOVED.
    Celebrate your WORLD famous day.

Dearest Tic Tac, what an adorable hamster you are! You are so pretty, there in your nice wooden house. And what a delightful personality you have! You are very sweet to your dear human friend Lotta, and she takes very good care of you. You make her smile with all your energy and antics. You and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tic Tac, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Lotta and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tiny Tick Tac!

Hi Tic Tac in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your dear young lady Lotta too!

What an adorable Dwarf Hammie you are, Tic Tac! Love your soft, pearl grey coat, Tic Tac, and how heart-melting are those BIG, beautiful eyes! That's one awesome log cabin hideaway you have there, Tic Tac! Looks so rustic and cozy, with lots of fun places to explore and hide! And while we can't see your wheel, we hear you give it quite the workout come evening! What a lucky young lady your mom Lotto is, having a fun loving, joyful, best furry friend in you, Tic Tac! You're one fine ambassador for hammies near and far, a treasure, and so very deservingof your BIG day of honor

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special day/evening of celebration, napping by day, exploring and spinning on your wheel tonight, cudding with your mom, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tic Tac, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Such a cutie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Tic Tac is a perfect name for this little dear, I am certain Lotta will make sure that every single day is a good day for Tic Tac, sweet hamster and lovely POTD!

Congratulations on being POTD, adorable Tic Tac!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Tic Tac, on being POTD! You are ADORABLE! (We rodents!) We're so happy that you have such a wonderful life, fun cage and loving family! (Our adopted pet mice also have to inspect and sniff every inch of their cage after it is cleaned!) Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net