Thread: Cute Castiel

Cute Castiel

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Castiel!

What an adorable little boy you are, Castiel! Your fluffy coat with the white chest and paws looks so soft. Your amber eyes are beautiful. You also have the sweetest face!

I am so sorry you have problems breathing and with seizures, but hopefully with the right medicine, and good loving care, you are on your way to recovery. You definitely deserve to be honoured for your strong kitten spirit!

Enjoy a day of fun, playtime and celebration with your family, get pampered with extra yummy treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Friends forever!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Castiel, what an adorable child you are! You are absolutely precious, with what soft-looking fluffy fur and the sweet face with those long white curling eyebrows and the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! It's so nice to see you with your young friend there, both of you young children together. I wish I could reach through the screen and up to New Sharon, ME to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell. You are a very young child, and your dear Purrrsons noticed you were having extreme trouble walking and you had several seizures. They took you to the animal hospital, where they treated you and sent you home with medicine. Your Purrrsons are giving you that, and you are getting much better now. They are grateful you could be helped (and so am I!), and they look forward to watching you grow up to be a big strong cat. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Castiel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Castiel, what a beautiful Maine Coon baby you are. You look so soft in all your fluffiness, and your cute face is beyond adorable.
    What a great picture of you and your human sister.
    I am very sorry that you have to deal with seizures at your tender age. Luckily, with the help of your veterinarian and your loving family, you are on the road to recovery.
    Little Castiel, stay strong and keep growing!
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Cute Castel

Castel you are very cute yes indeed. Hoping all your medical problems will be better. I don't know why you're having seizures but with the right medicine you'll do good. I have Epilepsy and I understand about seizures. I've been seizure free over 11 years and my medicine has been reduced. I think you'll be just fine.

Sweetest little Castiel! I am so glad you are feeling better and I hope you grow up to be a big strong boy! You'll certainly be BIG, and your tail may need its own name!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, and I hope you get all the love and spoiling possible today!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Precious Castile!

Greetings, Castile! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!

What a beautiful, most PRECIOUS Maine Coon baby you are!!! Your heart-melting photos, your heartwarming backstory, have me all teary eyed! What a challenging start at life you had, sweetheart. I can only imagine how scary a time that was for you and your furever family, dealing with those seizures! Blessedly, thanks to your fighting spirit, your family's commitment to healing you and some great vet care, you've turned the corner, on your way to a full recovery! With the help of your family, I have no doubt you're going to grow up to be one healthy, strong, beautiful Maine Coon boy! How lucky your furever family is, having a furkid as special, as brave and beautiful, as sweet and loving as you in their lives, with so many happy years of shared love and friendship to look forward to! You're a treasure, Castile, and so very worthy of your Cat of the Day crown!

Thanks to your family for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us,sweetheart! Meeting you has been the perfect ending to a long and tiring day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Castile, cuddling with your young skin sibling, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddle and kisses to you, brave, beautiful Castile, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Best friends forever!!! Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    I am glad you are feeling better too, Castiel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    As usual, every Pet Talker is sending loads of love and support for Castiel! What a very special and precious COTD, he deserves all the health and happiness in the whole wide world, a very special kitty cat indeed!