Thread: Precious Peanut

Precious Peanut

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  14.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart.
    The pictures of you and your family are beyond cute.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Peanut!

Hi Peanut! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your entire bunny family too!

What a precious, most beautiful bunny boy you are, Peanut, with such a heartwarming, uplifting, life affirming story to tell! I never knew that bunnies born as tiny as you and your litter mate were called "peanuts!" Happily, thanks to the love and devotion of your mom, and the power of prayer, you and your sibling survived the fate of so many less fortunate ones, not only surviving but thriving; growing up to be one happy, healthy, full sized boy! What a very special bond was forged between you and your human as you fought for life, Peanut! As she/he says, forever and always you will hold an extra special place in her/his heart, and deservedly so! She/he is one lucky human, having a furkid as brave, as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you; a fighter and survivor; a true treasure!

Great thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory and all of those heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has made my afternoon a whole lot brighter! Hope you and the entire bunny crew are enjoying a very special day of celebration, giving and receiving kisses, hopping and jumping for joy to your heart's content, munching on yummy bunny treats, cuddling with your human, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Peanut, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to fur mom Cookie and daddy Cassanova, and all of your litter mates too!

What a beautiful family!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Peanut

Peanut says "Thank you!"
    Right now, he's busy being mischievous and trying to get behind me and up under my hair. I think he wants to be a "shoulder rabbit", lol.

​Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, precious Peanut!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Peanut is wonderful! He is lucky such great care was taken of him by caring peeps. He is a wee darling, the photo of the whole litter is so cute! I hope every day is a great day for lovely little Peanut!

Hello, adorable bunny Peanut! Happy Pet of the Day!

Congratulations, Peanut, on being POTD! You are beyond adorable! (Ditto for your precious siblings!) We are soooo happy that you have thrived especially since you had a rough start in life!! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net