Thread: Cute Keenan

Cute Keenan

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Keenan!

What a handsome boy you are! Your tabby coat with the white chest, tummy and legs is beautiful, and so is your green eyes. You also have the sweetest face!

Your cuteness and intelligence comes through in your picture, loud and clear. You have learned a lot in your short life! To think that you can wait for a “go and look for it” when your meals are served - that is impressive! And I applause your mom for letting you practise your hunting skills and at the same keeping you safe indoors.

I can tell you are loved very much, but then, you are a very special boy!

Have fun and enjoy a day of celebration with your mom, I hope you will be pampered with some extra yummy treats and lots of snuggles. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!
    Last edited by Randi; 11-15-2017 at 02:20 PM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Keenan Oliver, what a gorgeous young man you are! Your brown tabby-with-white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with that cute red nose outlined in black, and those long white whiskers, and those lovely big green eyes. And how about that white blaze going from your forehead down to your nose to make a mustache! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Orlando, FL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson to pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are very intelligent and understand humans very well. You respond to your name and to commands such as sit, come here, stay, and jump up. Your dear Purrrson hides your food each day, and you hunt it down, showing off your hunting skills in a controlled environment. You are a proud Floridian, born and raised, and very special to your dear Purrrson. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Keenan, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cutie Keenan!

Hi Keenan Oliver! Happy Cat of the Day, cutie pie!

Oh YES, I sure do think you're CUTE! You're precious beyond words! Just look at that expression of wide-eyed wonder on that sweet face of yours! And how gorgeous is your coat! Your coloriong is exquisite, and I especially love those markings on your forearms. So special, so beautiful!

How lucky your family is, Keenan, having a furkid as intelligent, as inquisitive, as keyed into your human(s) as you, Keenan! But what could make you any more special than being a proud Floridian, a proud, card carrying member of your family? Any kitty that can hone his "hunting skills" within the confines of an apartment is special indeed!

He responds to his name, as well as obeys commands such as sit, come here, stay and jump up. He knows how to hunt for his bowl of food, as I hide it in my apartment for him to find every night. When I tell him to "look for it," he starts searching. This makes his mealtime more interesting, and lets him employ his hunting skills in a controlled environment!
    You're just as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as they come, Keenan, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud mom/dad, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Tons of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious cutie pie Keenan, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

LOVE that look...You're so beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Keenan is an impossibly cute COTD! Sounds like he has the best life and I loved seeing his photo, so wonderful!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Keenan!
    I think Keenan is cute too.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, cutie Keenan Oliver in Florida! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome tabby kitty you are with your gold and black fur and the touches of white - especially the stripe on your cute nose! I think you are very cute!

What a smart kitty you are! You find your food each day, wherever your person puts the dish! You respond to your name and follow instructions, too! Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Keenan!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678