Thread: Dashing Doodle

Dashing Doodle

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    So special that you have two families who love you.
    Keep growing, big boy.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Adorable Doodle!

Hi Doodle! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable Old English Sheepdog x Poodle, a.k.a Sheepadoodle, you are, Doodle! Love your curly coat, and just look at that big, beautiful smile!

Talk about living the good life! You truly are enjoying the best of two worlds, Doodle, knowing the love of not just one but TWO families, from two counties, on two continents! There aren't many pups who can lay claim to the distinction of having hung his/her leash in far north Canada and the Amazon! How cool (and hot) is that! And while I'm sure your Toronto family misses you dearly, how neat that your daddy in Toronto gets to visit with you each month! And how heart-melting are your videos! I don't think there's a human toddler on earth who has more fun, enjoys that playground (and ice cream) as much as you! How lucky your families are, having a furkid as sweet and playful, as joyful and loving as you, Doodle! They're in for a ton of fun over the years to come, watching you grow, sharing fun times, making so many happy memories!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Doodle! Meeting you today, reading your lady's love filled tribute, seeing all of your heart-melting photos and videos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, playing with your GSD pup pals, taking a nice swim, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, adorable Doodle, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful Doodle!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

The 'Dorable Doodie. Spreading love and happiness on two continents! What an awesome pooch.

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, adorable Doodle!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Doodle is a very special and delightful DOTD, what a precious puppy indeed! Awsome photos!