Thread: Handsome Rusty

Handsome Rusty

Name:  01.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  274.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Look at that lovable face.
    I'm so glad you have other animals to hang out with,
    and you are willing to do things for potato chips.
    Celebrate your special day

Rusty, you sure are cute! Happy Pet of the Day!

Beautiful Rusty!

Hi Rusty! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous fellow you are, Rusty! Your soft and curly, orange colored, "rusty" coat and copper colored eyes are SO beautiful, especially contrasted against your black face and ears! And your trademark stare, totally mesmerizing! I just can't take my eyes off of your photo!

How lucky your family was, being serendipitously gifted your gorgeous self with the purchase of the farm; their first sheep ever! And I'm so glad you were able to stay on the farm after it was sold, perhaps the only home you've ever known! And having so many 4 footed flock friends in the mix (in addition to your human, hehe) it's clear you're not wanting for love and companionship! How lucky your humans are, Rusty, having a sheep friend as beautiful as you in their lives! You're a treasure!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Rusty, paling around your farm buddies, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Rusty, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your pot bellied pig and miniature donkey buddies, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, handsome Rusty!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Rusty is definately an eccentric looking fellow, he has quite the hypnotic stare going on there too! I think he is so wonderful, I love his pretty eyes and wooly coat. Rusty is a very cute POTD!

Congratulations, Rusty, on being POTD! You are ADORABLE! Best wishes for many more years of happiness, good health, fun and safety, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net