Thread: Most handsome Murphy!

Most handsome Murphy!

Hello, Murphy kitty in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a handsome fellow you are with your white and tabby fur, your ringed tail, and your sweet face! I hope your people will give you some extra pats for me today, because your coat looks so smooth and soft!

You talk with your family with sweet meows! You did some shredding with the sofa, and then you took to sleeping in your basket. At bedtime, you go to the big bed with your people! You go on the windowsill to see all that's happening! Best of all, you are a much loved kitty!

Happy Cat of the Day, dear Murphy!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 12-27-2017 at 07:49 PM. Reason: add to post

Dearest Murphy, what a handsome German gentleman you are! You have that gorgeous grey and white tabby fur that looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose with the dark spot on it and those lovely big eyes. You are beautiful in both of those great photos! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Erwitte, Germany to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved persons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You and your dear family adopted each other after their previous cat had tragically died following an operation. You soon felt at home with your new family. You talk a lot with your own meows, and you do like your food! You learned to sleep in a basket after making a mess of the sofa! You like to jump up on the window sill to watch the street in front of your house. At bedtime you get up from your basket and go to bed with your dear people. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Murphy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-27-2017 at 09:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Murphy!

Hi Murphy in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most precious Tabby boy you are, Murphy! Your coat and coloring, your markings, are simply gorgeous! Love those little stripes around your legs!

I'm so sorry to hear of the tragic passing of your predecessor, your family's much loved kitty, following surgery. We can only imagine their grief. But then you came into their lives, helping to heal their broken hearts with your joyful exuberance, your antics (couch shredding), your love and devotion! How well your family's decision to choose rescue/adoption has been rewarded, having a best furry friend and loving companion in you, Murphy! As they say, when it come to animal rescue, the only question need be asked is just who saved who? You truly are a treasure, Murphy, one EXTRA special boy, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! Meeting you, reading your human's heartfelt, love filled tribute, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been the perfect way to end to my day! Hope you're enjoying a very special day and evening of celebration, sweetheart, napping in your basket and watching the world go by from your window perch, sharing some breakfast with your daddy, cuddling with all of your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Murphy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 12-27-2017 at 07:45 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Murphy, what a handsome tabby and white boy you are. Your beautiful coat looks so soft, and your face with those big ears and your pink nose is so cute.
    I'm sorry that your family's previous kitty passed away after an operation. You came along just in time to help them heal.
    Since you love to eat, and also sit on the breakfast table with your dad, you have become a big boy. Your other favorite pastimes are sitting on the window sill to watch the street and sleeping in your parents' bed.
    In your younger years you liked to shred the family couch, until you chose to nap in a basket.
    Murphy, you are a sweet and precious boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Congratulations on being COTD, handsome Murphy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Murphy is an excellent cat in every single way.

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Murphy!

What a handsome boy you are! Your tabby coat with your white face, chest and front paws is beautiful, and you have the sweetest face! Your green eyes are stunning!

I'm sorry your family lost their previous kitty, but you came just in time to comfort them. You soon settled in, and although you ruined their sofa, you are the sweetest companion your family could wish for, and you have since learned to sleep in your basket.

You talk a lot, but that's to tell you're hungry, and your dad lets you sit at the table to have breakfast with him - isn't that nice!

When it's time for bed, you jump right in, and I bet your family love that. You're such a sweetheart and loved very much.

Enjoy a day of fun and celebration, and get pampered with some extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.