Thread: Darling Dallas

Darling Dallas

What a beautiful, precious girl. I'm so glad she had a chance to meet your Emmitt as well. Sounds like they were a dynamic duo. I think she is a perfect size and I'm so glad you rescued her.

Dallas

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are beautiful, I don't understand why you were not adopted right away.
    It did work out for the best and you found the perfect home.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Dallas is just so sweet and adorable! I loved her story and hearing all about her, what a wonderful dog!

Adorable Dallas!

Greetings Dallas! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, most precious Aussie x you are, sweetheart! Reading your human's love filled tribute, your touching backstory, after poring over all of your heart-melting photos, I got all misty-eyed!

I can't imagine why a pup as precious as you languished so long in rescue. But in the end, your story couldn't have had a happier ending, finding your way to the most loving of forever homes! Your humans may have, at first, thought you were not the one for them, not a good fit. But your BFF Emmitt knew better, didn't he? And how well your humans' wise decision to open up their home and hearts to you was rewarded. You not only helped to heal their hearts, after the passing of their beloved Adriane, but Emmitt's as well! And how lucky you were to have Emmitt as your mentor, your big brother, if sadly, only for a short time. But now, with brother Jake on board, nothing but smiles and happy butt wiggles all around! You truly are a treasure, Dallas, heaven sent, and your entire family so very blessed to have a furkd, a furry sibling, a loving companion for life in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, taking a nice long walk or a run, stealing Jake's squeaky toys, hehe, snuggling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Dallas, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear brother Jake, too!

Sweet baby girl!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Dallas, you are gorgeous! What soft-looking, beautifully-colored fur you have, and just look at that sweet face! And what a lovely story you have to tell! You came to your dear family after their beloved Adriane passed away, to help bring them comfort and provide companionship for their remaining Aussie, Emmitt. What a wonderful job you did of both! And you needed quite a bit of training for being in a house for the first time, so Emmitt showed you the ropes. You were best buddies and loved to wrestle and chase each other. Then Emmitt passed away from cancer later that year. You greatly missed him, and your dear people added Jake to the family. You're great friends and company for each other. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dallas, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and Jake and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Adriane and Emmitt Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Dallas!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana