Thread: Darling Delightful Dempsey!

Darling Delightful Dempsey!

Dearest Dempsey, what a gorgeous Silver Shaded Persian you are! That thick beautiful fur looks so very soft and luxurious. You're your dear Purrrson's own little purring cloud! And what a sweet face you have, with that cute orange nose outlined in black and those long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us, which capture you so well! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Fort Worth to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You love to play follow the leader and tag. You are quite chatty, letting your dear Purrrson know where you are and what you're doing. You snuggle with your Purrrson on the pillow right above her/his head at night time. You are his/her precious baby, and you both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Dempsey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 11-01-2017 at 03:59 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Silver Shaded Persian you are, Dempsey!
    I hope your name doesn't mean you like to fight.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Delightful Dempsey!

Dempsey is my Silver Shaded Persian, and he's just the best boy ever. His fur is incredibly soft, and thick, like my own little purring cloud. His looks are not what make him special though.

He is a special kitty because of his personality. He loves to play follow the leader and then play tag once you turn towards him. Talking is one of his favorite things to do, constantly letting you know where he is and what he is doing. At night time he loves to lay on the pillow right above my head and snuggle. He is such a precious baby and I am very lucky to have him in my life!
    Hello, gorgeous Dempsey in Texas! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a stunning Persian kitty you are! I like your sweet face and your thick, fluffy fur! You are a little purring cloud !

You are a very good kitty conversationalist, telling everyone where you are and what's going on - I would like to sit and talk with you about whatever you're doing! You play Follow the Leader and change the game to tag when your people turn toward you! Then when it is time for sleep, you lie on the pillow, right on your person's head, for snuggles !

Dearest Dempsey, I would be glad to pet your soft fur, play your favorite games, or serve you a yummy kitty treat - because you are very special! One greatly loved kitty, that's you!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Dempsey!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Dempsey!

What a handsome fluffy boy you are! Your coat is thick and beautiful and looks so soft. Your round golden eyes are beautiful, too and you have the sweetest face.

You are an active boy, following your person around and playing tag with him/her. And you talk a lot, so all the time your mom/dad know where you are and what you are doing. And best of all, you snuggle up with your mom/dad behind the pillow. What more could he/she wish for! You really are a precious boy and I agree that you are very lucky to have each other.

Enjoy a day of celebrating with your mom/dad and get some extra yummy treats and lots of snuggles. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Gorgeous Dempsey!

Hi Dempsey! Happy Cat of the Day, "best boy EVER!!!

What a GORGEOUS , Silver Shaded Persian you are, Dempsey! It's been a long and tiring day, but thanks to you, sweetheart, it's ending with a smile! To say you are one breathtaking beauty would be an understatement! I can't tell you how much I loved reading about the special bond you and your human share, Dempsey, best buds and fellow pillow cuddlers for life! hehe Yes indeed! Your human is SO VERY BLESSED, having a furkid, a loyal and loving best furry friend in YOU! You're the BEST, a treasure, and so very deserving of you big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, being treated to all of your heart-melting photos, has made my night! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Dempsey, playing leader of the pack, snuggling with your human tonight atop her/his pillow, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Dempsey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

BEYOND heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Dempsey, what a beautiful Silver Shaded Persian boy you are. Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and your little smushy face is too adorable.
    You love to play tag, and you like to tell your purrson about your day, and at night time, you like to snuggle up to him/her.
    Dempsey, you are indeed a precious baby, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Blog Entries
    Dempsey is extraordinarily divine, perfect in every way! Dempsey has certainly stolen many a heart and will continue to do so, magnificent COTD!