Thread: Sweet Nic

Sweet Nic

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Nic!

What a handsome black boy you are! Your coat is shiny and looks so soft. Your golden eyes are beautiful, and you have the sweetest face.

How lucky your mom/dad looked through that website and found you… of course she/he had to take you home, but it sounds like quite a long trip! It was worth it, though.

Being such a sweet boy as you, Nic - snuggling, hugging and giving kisses, I can’t believe anyone would not want you! But.. you found the perfect home and are loved very much.

Ouch, you jumped on your special person’s tummy and she(he cracked some ribs. I hope they are healed up now. Still, you own her/him and neither of you would have it any other way.

Enjoy a day of celebrating with your mom/dad and get some extra yummy treats and lots of snuggles. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dear Nic, what a handsome Bombay boy you are. Your black, shiny coat looks so soft, and your face is so sweet with those golden eyes.
    At first, you weren't quite sure about your new home, but it didn't take you long to settle in.
    You are a cuddler (even if it cracks a rib or two, which, of course you didn't mean to do), you give hugs and kisses, and you love to sleep in dresser drawers.
    Like your purrson said, how could anybody not want you in their lives.
    Nic, you are perfect and perfectly beautiful. I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Happy Halloween!

Dearest Nic, what a good-looking ebony boy you are! You are utterly gorgeous with that sleek, shiny, soft-looking black fur, and the sweet face with those lovely big yellow eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! Your good Halloween wishes come through just fine in them! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to New Westminster, BC to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson was not intending to adopt a cat.Then, one day she/he was looking through a freebie web site just for fun, saw your picture, and before you knew it, you came home with him/her on transit, a long trip but well worth it. You were scared at first but soon settled in. You love to sleep in dresser drawers and to snuggle, cuddle, and hug. You even gives kisses on lips and nose rubs! I join in finding it hard to believe you were unwanted at your previous location, but as a result you wound up at your Furrrever home with your Purrrfect Purrrson! You love to jump on her/his tummy and once even cracked some ribs when you landed! You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. As he/she says, "I own Nic and he owns me, and neither of us would have it any other way." What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nic, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your familyi and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorfite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, beautiful kitty Nic up in Canada! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous blackie kitty you are! Your fur looks so sleek and smooth to pet! Such a sweet face, too!

Your person learned about you through a Web site, and saw your picture. You made your way home together! At first you were not quite sure about your new home, but you have settled in. You enjoy resting in the dresser drawer, and you are very good at giving snuggles, hugs and kisses! I would be very glad to shower you with snuggles, hugs and kisses- since I can't, though, I hope your person will give you some from me As my friend cats4ever said- you are perfect, and perfectly beautiful!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dear Nic!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Nic!

Hi Nic! Happy Howl-o-ween Cat of the Day to you!

What a stunning, sleek and shiny Bombay boy you are, Nic! And being the trickster that you are, the perfect choice for our Halloween honors! Love that pic of you with your pumpkin! hehe But um, using your mommy's tummy as a trampoline, not the best idea! My boy Buddy, a 20 lb'er, jumped on my stomach the day after returning home from abdominal surgery...Ouch! But as your mom says, there's nothing she can't forgive you, even a few broken ribs (though she knows you meant no harm)! That's what I call unconditional love!

But I own Nic and he owns me, and neither of us would have it any other way.

So sweet, snuggly and cuddly, dispensing hugs kisses with sheer abandon...what more could a mommy ask for in a kitty furkid? I too wonder how anyone could give up a kitty as special as you, Nic! But as your mommy says, his/her loss is her great gain! How blessed you are to have one another, best friends and loving companions, 13 years and counting! Great thanks to your mom for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving kitty a 2nd chance at a happy life! You truly are a treasure, Nic, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real..treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, cuddling with your mom, nesting in drawers, being treated to all your heart desires and more! And here's to a very happy 13th birthday come Dec.1st!

Waiting for my treats!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Huge shout out to Nic from New West. I love it there, used to live there, Aunt lives there now, right on the river. Nic is the most impressive black cat ever, what a very darling Halloween Kitty, I sure hope he enjoys the very best day in his warm, safe home! Awful about the ribs, sure know how much that hurts accidents happen, clearly you love each other very much, always will and that is that! Excellent, Nic is an outstanding COTD!

Congrats, on being Cat of the Day, handsome Nic!
    Your black fur and gold eyes are so beautiful!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana