Thread: Precious Pawsey!

Precious Pawsey!

Greetings, Pawsey! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Manx you are, Pawsey! Your glowing, simply stunning, amber colored eyes are set off so beautiully by your magnificent, long, black coat! You're gorgeous!

Nothing gives me more pleasure than having the chance to honor a senior kitty as special as you, and how very worthy you are of your Cat of the Day crown, Pawsey! I was so touched, reading your young human's love filled tribute to her/his furry soul mate, learning of the very special bond you two have forged over the past many years, since you and she/he both were toddlers! It's so hard for anyone to lose a beloved furkid, most especially a child. But just when your human needed someone to turn to for comfort after the passing of her/his beloved doggie, there you were, and the rest is happy history! And I couldn't help but think, after reading of you taking the helm of that canoe, that the spirit of your family's beloved pup lives on in you! You truly are a treasure, Pawsey, beautiful inside and out, and your human so very blessed to have you in her/his life! You're the best!

Thanks to your human for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us! Meeting you has warmed me to the core on this cold and rainy day! Enjoy your well earned day of international celebrity, spending time with your special person, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Pawsey, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Pawsey, what a beautiful Manx kitty you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy soft-looking black fur with the orange and brown highlights, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big golden eyes. You are gorgeous in both of those great photos. I wish I could reach through the screen to Watsonville, CA to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You came to join your dear Purrrson's family a few months after their beloved dog died. After a few months of holding back, you one day just jumped in their boat and sat in front just like the dog used to do. You were and still are an outdoor cat but in later years are becoming more depending on humans. (I hope one day you will move indoors, where it is safer and you can be looked after more closely.) You still are quite independent, and you "prune" your coat so well that it looks like it's brushed. You like to sit outside by your dear person, rubbing against her/his leg when he/she is sad, and getting your chin rubbed. You are very special to her/him! You both love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Pawsey, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear special friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Pawsey, what a handsome Manx boy you are. Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and even though you look very serious, your face is adorable.
    I'm sorry that your human's dog passed away, when he/she was very young, but you came along just in time.
    Ever since, you two have been best friends. Even though you are still independent, you have a soft side, comforting your person when needed, and you like getting your chin rubbed and riding a canoe.
    It is very impressive how you keep your coat in perfect shape without human intervention.
    Pawsey, you are an absolutely perfect senior kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

What a handsome Manx kitty you are, Pawsey. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Pawsey!

What a handsome boy you are! Your fluffy coat is beautiful, and so is your golden eyes.

You have been with your person since he/she was three years old... wow, that's along time and I bet you have a close bond.

And you go for boat rides with your dad now, just like the dog used to do. If your special person is feeling sad, you are right there for him/her, rubbing against his/her legs and chin scritches in return. What a wonderful love filled life you have.

Enjoy a day of fun, celebration and playtime, and get pampered with some extra treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.