Thread: Handsome Jojo

Handsome Jojo

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 100
Size:  14.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You look so happy sitting in the Christmas tree.
    Your family loves you so much and lets you join in.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Jojo!

Hi Jojo! Happy Pet of the Day!

Now that's what I call a perch! I can't imagine a more beautiful adornment to any Christmas tree! What a beautiful Cockatiel boy you are Jojo, and just as colorful in personality as you are in looks! (Gotta love a boy with a foot fettish!) Beautiful, lovable, and chatty, with just enough of a mischievous streak to keep things interessting, that's you, Jojo! What more could a human hope for in a best feathered friend! As your human says, if it's a "naughty AND nice" animal companion you're looking for, a birdie is defintely the way to go! What a joyful addition to your family flock you are, Jojo, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet biride boy! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, talking up a storm, keeping your humans in stitches, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and *kisses* to you, beautiful Jojo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your flock members too! And to your entire family, wishes for a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Beautiful Jojo!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Jojo, what a gorgeous Cockatiel you are, so pretty with those multi-colored feathers! Aren't you adorable on that Christmas tree, which of course is a big fancy perch for you. What a delightful personality you have, too, complete with fascination with feet! You are a great talker, and you screech when you want to come out of your cage. You and your dear family members all love each other very much, don't you. You are "part of their flock." What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling JoJo, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Jojo looks so handsome in his Christmas Tree.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Jo Jo is amazing, so happy he has his very own Christmas tree! Brilliant POTD.

Congratulations, Jojo, on being POTD! We birds and LOVED reading about your wonderful, fun, brilliant personality! Birds are amazing! You are a doll! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! Merry Christmas! P.S. Oh, did I forget mention that Jojo is gorgeous??!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546