Thread: Adorable Bandit!

Adorable Bandit!

Hi Bandit! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, utterly precious hammie you are, Bandit! Your plush, pearl grey coat is so pretty, and oh, just look at that adorable face! I just can't get enough of your squee worthy photo spread, Bandit! You clearly are one happy, much loved and pampered baby girl. Nothing but the best for you, the most deluxe of accommodations, a heatlhy, yummy diet, fun actiivites to keep you busy, and most of all, all the love your little heart can hold! As you say, Bandit, every critter should be as lucky as you! But what's this about you being held in confinement, in the back of that pet store due to bad behavior? Well, your mom knew a gem when she saw one, the moment she laid eyes on you, and what a heavenly match it turned out to be! And I'm with your mom when she says nothing beats the gift of furry love, and in you your mom has been blessed with the best!

Thanks for taking some time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special, fun filled evening, celebrating your big day...spinning like crazy on your wheel (poor Bear), munching on yummy hammie treats, cuddling with your mom, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Bandit, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Bear, too, and to you and your family, wishes for a very merry Christmas and happy New Year! (Bet Santa spoils you rotten!)

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Bandit is so sweet, that is the best Christmas card ever! What a little darling, most adorable POTD!

Dearest Bandit, what an adorable Christmas card you make! You are so pretty there, the perfect model. You have a delightful personality, too, and you make your dear Mom smile with all your energy and antics. You and she (and no doubt even Bear the dog) all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bandit, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Mom and Bear and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Bandit, on being POTD! You are an adorable little fur angel!!! Wish all pets were as lucky as you!! I know your human Mommy has a HUGE heart for adopting MANY, MANY pets and being a guardian angel to many humans and animals! We know you will have a wonderful Christmas! Sending best wishes and love to you, your Mommy and ALL the precious pets in your household! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations on being POTD, adorable Bandit. You are the greatest Christmas Gift!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana