Thread: Sweet Cloud!

Sweet Cloud!

Hi Cloud in New Zealand! Happy Pet of the Day!

Love when a chicken/hen is Pet of the Day, and how well you represent, Cloud! What a beautiful, most precious Blue Orpington Chicken you are, Cloud beautiful in looks and personality! Love your name, sweetheart! Your lovely feathers DO look soft as a cloud!

I so enjoyed reading your mum's love filled tribute to her best feathered friend, learning all about how you came to be, raised under your auntie (family effort, hehe), of the happy life you and your chicken family and friends are living there in beautiful New Zealand! You and your mum share such a special bond of love and trust, a bond that is only growing stronger and deeper with time!

I at first thought Cloud was a rooster when she was a chick, and what was surprising about her, was that she was really friendly, she came up to you and let you pat her. I soon realised that she was a hen and was very happy and as she got older, she got even friendlier. Cloud did something cute lately: Sitting on the ground and patting this beautiful chicken, she decided to walk onto my lap and stand there, it was very cute.
    Cute indeed, heart-metling in fact! You clearly love your mum as much as she does you, and I can only imagine the joy having a best featered friend in you brings to her days, how special those lap warming sessions must be! What a treasure you are, Cloud, and so very worthy of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you enjoy a very special day of celebration, paling around with your feathered mum and auntie, 2 sisters and assorted chicken friends, cuddling with your human mum, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle pats and *kisses* to you, precious Cloud, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your feathered family members and friends, too!

So beautiful! So sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cloud

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 65
Size:  11.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What an absolutely beautiful girl you are.
    Hope you lay many eggs and have some
    chicks that are just as friendly as you are.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Cloud, what a breathtakingly gorgeous girl you are! You are an utterly adorable Blue Orpington Chicken, and I've never before seen a chicken with such beautifully colored feathers before! You have the most delightful personality, too. You live in New Zealand with 13 other chickens, including your two sisters and auntie and genetic mum. You all and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. You are precious, and he/she would never want to lose you. What a wonderful love-filled home you all share!

Congatulations, darling Cloud, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends, chicks and humans and all, are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, beautiful Cloud, on being today's Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    What an awsome POTD Cloud is! Such a pretty bird indeed.