Thread: Nebinoodle Kitten Kaboodle

Nebinoodle Kitten Kaboodle

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Nebinoodle Kitten Kaboodle!

What a handsome black boy you are! Your fluffy coat looks so soft and is beautiful, and your green eyes are stunning. Your tail is very impressive, and you have the sweetest face.

I’m so sorry your mom lost her Dudley, but now you are there to comfort her. And how lucky you are, to get away from a bad situation, living under a bed.

Now, you have found a home where you get healthy food, lots of love, and a new kitty friend, too.

You are not fond of being picked up, but I think you will soon get used to it - and then you will surely find out how nice it is and crave more cuddles and kisses.

Enjoy a day of fun and playtime with Pippy, celebrate with your family, get some extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

Pippy too is impressed with your tail.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Nebi, What a beautiful Maine Coon mix you are. Your black fur looks so soft and you gold eyes are so pretty!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Nebi, what a handsome Maine Coon mix boy you are. I'm just in awe of your beauty. Your fluffy black coat is gorgeous, not to mention your impressive tail, and your face with those golden eyes and your looong whiskers is so sweet.
    I'm very sorry that your person's previous kitty Dudley passed away. You came along just in time, and you two rescued each other. I applaud your mom/dad that she/he rescued an older kitty.
    Now you are living the good life, and you even found a kitty friend, Pippy. Is that who's pulling your tail in that funny picture?
    Nebi, aka Nebinoodle Kitten Kaboodle (I love it!), you are a much deserving sweet boy, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.

Nebi

I love black kitties! I have 2 and they are the best friends and pets.

Dearest Nebi, a.k.a. Nebinoodle Kitten Kaboodle, you are gorgeous! Utterly stunning with that long, luxurious black fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with the lovely golden eyes, and that magnificent tail! You are adorable in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. Is that your friend Pippy admiring your tail in the last photo? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to North Vancouver, BC to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a heartwarming story you have to tell! You came to your dear Purrrson in June to help comfort her/him in grief after the passing of beloved 17-year-old Dudley (Dudleydoodles Kitten Kaboodles) to the Rainbow Bridge. You were rescued from an excitable dog situation in the previous house that had him living under the bed. In other words, you rescued each other here! You and Pippy have become great friends and love playing together. You are quite talkative, burbling a lot. You don't like being picked up, but your dear Purrrson does it with lots of cuddles and kisses. You've helped her/him get through Dudley's passing and other issues by being the lovely, gentle wee lad that you are. You two love each other dearly , don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nebi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and Pippy and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Dudleydoodles Kitten Kaboodles Angel is rejoicing at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, gorgeous Nebinoodle Kitten Kaboodle up in beautiful British Columbia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful fellow you are with your sweet face, your curly whiskers, your fluffy, full coat! And your impressive tail! You came to your person after the loss of Dudley, and from an "excitable dog" situation- that must have been so scary!

Now you have a new home where you have lots to do- spending time with Pippy; chatting and burbling with your person; and being your lovely, gentle self! I hope your person will give you loads of extra cuddles and kisses for me to celebrate your special day- maybe some for Pippy too, please.

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to dearest Nebi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Nebi, you could pass for a littermate to my pretty Naomi, who I think might have just a touch of Maine Coon. And I love that pic of you playing (?) with your sister.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Blog Entries
    I hope you are enjoying this fine Autumn day here in Van.B.C. today! Seems we all agree that Nebi is the finest cat and what a beautiful coat indeed! Wishing you many more years with your beautiful boy Nebinoodle, our special, grand COTD.

Beautiful Nebi!

Happy Cat of the Day, Nebi...a.k.a Nebinoodle, Kitten Kaboodle!

What a breathtakingly beautiful Maine Coon x you are, Nebi! Your long, fluffy, black coat, those sparkling yellow eyes are stunning! But as beautiful as you are, it's your big heart, your ability to help heal your mommy's heart, comfort her after the passing of her beloved Dudley, that makes you the extra special boy that you are! We are so thankful to her for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving kitty a 2nd chance at happiness. As has been said, when it comes to rescue the only question that need be asked is "who rescued who?" How lucky your mom is, having a beautiful best furkid, a loyal and loving companion in you, Nebi. You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

He's helped me through Dudley's passing and some other issues in my life by being a lovely, gentle wee lad. He's my gorgeous baby boy and I love him with all my heart and soul.
    Thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming story and heart-melting photos with us, sweetheart Meeting you has made my afternoon! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, playing with your adorable kitty pal, Pippy, cuddling with your mom, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots and lots of love to you, beautiful Nebi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~