Thread: Adorable Alice

Adorable Alice

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Alice!

What a beautiful Calico girl you are! You have such a soft looking beautiful coat with so many colours, and the sweetest face!

You and your mum and siblings did have a bit of a rough start in life, sitting there in a hollow log, but luckily your family found you and took you in, and they love you. Your mum and siblings also found loving homes, thanks to your family. No wonder they wanted to keep you!

You had a tight bond with the dog, Tilly.. and still have. I can tell from the picture of the two of you that you love each other. However, as you grow, you get more independant and you still like to roam around the property. and explore. But ugh, you were bitten by a snake! I’m so glad you survived that!

And you have another kitty friend in the house now - I bet you have lots of fun and cuddle up together in front of the fireplace during winter.

Have fun and celebrate your special day with Tilly, your kitty friend and family, get some extra yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you many more happy and healthy years, sweetie!

Adorable!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Alice, what an utterly gorgeous Calico girl you are! You are so pretty with that colorful soft-looking fur and the sweet face with the cute pink nose and the lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! That's so nice to see you talking and looking comfortable and cuddling up in that last one with your doggie pal Tilly! I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world and Down Under to Adelaide, South Australia in Australia to pet you, and pet Tilly and your other kitty and two doggie housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You and your Mum and siblings were all found in a large hollow log near the back farm gate! Your dear Purrrsons rescued you all and found loving homes for Mum and siblings, and they kept you. Tilly the Kelpie doggie loved and looked after you as you grew. Now you are four years old and love to roam around the property. You've had many adventures, including surviving a deadly brown snake bite! We're so glad you survived that, and we'd like to suggest you consider becoming more of a stay-at-home kitty, especially now that you have a younger kitty housemate who is more of a homebody! You and your family members of all species love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Alice, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-25-2017 at 08:24 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Alice in Australia!

Hello, sweet Alice! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a lovely girl you are, Alice! Your calico fur looks so soft to pat! I'm so glad your person shared all these wonderful photos with us!

You and your mom-cat and siblings were found outdoors, but your people brought you inside. Your mom-cat and siblings were all adopted and you stayed with your people! You have a buddy in Tilly the dog and a younger kitty house-mate. You go outdoors to check on all that's happening, and you even had a snake bite scare ! I am so glad you survived that!

Alice, I hope you are having a very special day of celebrating with your people, Tilly the dog and your kitty house-mate! Happy, happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Alice!

Hi Alice from Australia, a.k.a "Oz," "Down Under!" Happy Calico, "Whiskers Wednesday" Cat of the Day to you!

What a beautiful Calico girl you are, Alice, with such an amazing rags to riches, rescue story to tell! We are so very grateful to your family for saving you and your entire fur family during your time of need, providing you and your fur Mum, and ALL of your furry sibs, with loving furever homes! They're my kitty heroes! What a lucky lady you are, Alice, having found your way to the happiest of furever homes, being SO very loved! Even your Kelpie sibs give you the big paws up! That photo of you and Tilly cuddling melts my heart! Your family is so very blessed, having a beautiful, loyal and loving best furkid, a friend for life in you, sweet baby girl. You're the best!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, Alice! Meeting you, seeing all of your heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, exploring you kittydom, cuddling with your BFF Tilly, watching TV with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more!!! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Alice, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Tilly and all of your furry sibs, too

BFF's!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful Calico kitty you are, Alice. I am sorry you had a bad start in life, but you now have wonder forever home.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day adventurous Alice!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Alice, what a beautiful Calico girl you are. Your coat with those wonderful colors looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with your emerald eyes.
    I'm sorry that your start in life was rough, but luckily your mom, your siblings and yourself got rescued.
    Now that you're a bit older you have turned into a free spirit, roaming the property, and you have gotten yourself into some dangerous situations. I'm glad that you don't stay out at night.
    I love your photos, especially the one with your kelpie friend Tilly.
    Alice, you are a special kitty, and I wish you, your doggie and kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together. Please stay safe!

Blog Entries
    Bravo, Alice is magnificent! What a sweet and beautiful COTD. I love all the photos.