Thread: Nothing SINISTER about it!

Nothing SINISTER about it!

It seems as though this sweet smart pooch is anything BUT sinister. He's beautiful and apparently, very sweet and smart. I'm so very glad you left his tail and ears natural. Hopefully, you will have many wonderful years together.

Precious Sinister!

Greetings dear Sinister from Oz! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, utterly adorable Dobie baby boy you are, Sinister! Just look at that SMILE!!! And I love your natural ears! Your photos are over the moon heart-melting, Sinister! We can see from your photos just how sweet and loving, how special you are, in looks and in heart!

So often I begin a Dog of the Day congratulatory thread by saying "you couldn't be more perfectly named..." but not in your case! To be sure, YOU, Sinister, are anything but "sinister," rather, a furry angel, heaven sent! I'm so sorry to hear of your mommy's mental and physical health challenges, her losses, her separation from your beloved Dobie predecessor, Sigmund, and the tragic passing of her dear Kelpie. Thankfully, you came to her rescue, helping to heal her broken heart and spirit, bringing so much comfort and joy, love and much needed laughter to her life! How truly blessed she is, having a life saver and life line, a heart healer, a best furry friend and soul mate in you, Sinister! You're still but a baby, but already the bond you and your mommy have forged runs deep! And just think...Your wonderful life together has only just begun! Beautiful, smart as a whip, loyal and loving with a heart of gold, that describe you to perfection! What a treasure you are, Sinister, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Great thanks to your mommy for sharing your heartwarming backstory with us, giving us the pleasuare of paying tribute to one EXTRA special boy this Christmas Eve! Meeting you has made my morning! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, playing to your hearts content, loving on your mommy and animal friends, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Sinister, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your dear horse and kittyfriends, too!

Heart-melting!!!

Last edited by tatsxxx11; 12-24-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sinister

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  14.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I like your name, but you seem to be to happy for that.
    Pets have a way of making life worthwhile, you fill that bill.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, handsome Sinister!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I love sinister! What a beautiful dog, such a sweet DOTD!

Dearest Sinister, what a beautiful Doberman Pinscher you are! You are so friendly in all of those great photos, and how nice to see you with your horsie buddy! You have the most delightful personality, too. You have helped provide comfort as your dear person grieves the sudden tragic loss of his/her beloved kelpie, only 4 years old. You and both and all your kitty and equine siblings love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sinister, on being chosen Dog of the Day for Christmas Eve! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your Angel kelpie is rejoicing for you from the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery