Thread: Bodacious Bullet

Bodacious Bullet

It breaks my heart that you have lost your baby. It would be difficult under any circumstance but but this was particularly tragic. I'm so glad he had a wonderful life while he was with you. That's the most important thing for all of us, humans and critters alike. I hope you will be able to open you home and heart to another rescue dog.

Angel Bullet~

To the family of beautiful Bullet...his dear mom and dad Jim, auntie Teale and uncle Joey, and his kindred critter spirits best pup pal counsin Jinx and kitty pal, Sammy.

My most heartfelt condolences and deepest sympathies on the tragic loss of your beautiful, beloved Bullet. Tears fell, reading of his passing, your profound grief. As pet parents we try to do all that we can to keep our kids healthy and safe, but sometimes, despite our best efforts and intentions, tragic accidents happen.

We can only imagine the depth of your loss. But while Bullet's time on this earth was tragically cut short, every minute of his life with you he knew nothing but happiness, kindness, and most importantly, unconditional love, a thing his previous THREE so called famlies were unable to give him. Thanks to you he finally found that furever family he had been waiting for, hoping for. He may no longer be there with in body, but his spirit lives on in the countless happy times you shared, your cherished memories and photos, his pawprints indelibely etched on your heart until that happy day when you he are together again. How truly blessed you were to have known the love and companionship of such a special boy, and how blessed he was to have had you.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Bullet with us, your memories and heart-melting photos, giving us the honor of paying tribute to the beautiful boy that he was, and is. I'm sure it wasn't easy. But
    I hope knowing that he left this world with his heart overflowing with love, seeing him being honored here today, helps to ease your pain just a bit. I know for sure that today, and every day, he's looking down on you all from the Rainbow Bridge, sending you his love.

And Bullet, sweet baby boy. Enjoy the big celebration being thrown in your honor today. And on the 16th, your 3rd birthday, another festive day of celebration to look forward to. Run happy and whole with all of our much missed fur angels, sweetheart. And send your love down to your family to comfort them. They miss you so very much.

(((HUGS)))

A truly gentle soul...friend to all

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bullet

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  12.5 KB

R.I.P. Bullet.
    So sorry for your loss. It was NOT your fault. The only way it would have been anyones
    fault is if it was done on purpose. You let Bullet out many times to potty. There was never
    a squirrel or a car. This was one chance in a million. I am crying and feel your pain. Even
    when a pet dies of old age it is sad. Keep Bullet in your heart and remember it was an
    accident and no ones fault.

Dearest Bullet Angel, you are adorable, beautiful in both appearance and spirit. Beautiful during your time on earth, and we know you are even more so now with your Angel wings.

What a tragic and heartbreaking story you have to tell. You had found your true Furrrever Family, and suddenly you were gone due to an accident. They have written a beautiful tribute to you. They love you and miss you and grieve you very deeply, as do all your family and friends. Please send some Angelic nose-kisses to their hearts to remind them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will welcome them Home, One Fine Day.. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful home you have shared and always will!

To Bullet's dear people, my very deepest sympathy to you all. What a touching story of love and devotion you have told us! Thank you and bless you for giving him that perfect home full of so much love. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort.

Congratulations, darling Bullet Angel, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear persons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration in your honor and memory. We know there is great rejoicing going on at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Bullet Angel!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Bullet was adorable, lovely and perfectly.... well, Bullet. I could not agree more with Donna DWM. It was not your fault!! Guilt is a horrible burden to bear and please do not blame yourself for one more instant. It was wonderful to honor darling Bullet today, he was unbearably, hella cute! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

A message from Bullet's family

It's been a month now since we lost our sweet Bullet. Our tears haven't stopped, the heart break is no easier to except, how is one to except that Bullet is
    gone due to humane error, my error.
    It was my job to protect him no matter what he did and I failed him. Does he know how much he was loved? Does he know how sorry I am?
    Does he forgive me? Those are three questions that only Bullet can answer. Crazy or not I pray he'll visit me in my dreams and give me those answers.
    I am so grateful to Dog of the Day for helping me honor Bullet in a way I couldn't. They posted his story to the public, for all to see, never to be erased,
    never to be forgotten. Bullet will forever be loved, forever be missed, forever be part of our family for even death can not change that.
    My family and I would also like to say Thank You to these 6 postings from beautiful strangers. Your thoughtful and kind words mean more to us
    than we can say. We don't know you = you don't know us, and yet you took the time to reach out and care for us, for Bullet.
    Truly a heartfelt thank you. Hugs to all.
    Prayers for all those hurting, for all those helping, and for all those lost. Prayer of peace, healing, understanding, and acceptance.
    Wishing you happy, safe, and joyful holidays.

A message from Bullet's Family

We will forever be thankful for what little time we had with Bullet. It's been a month since his passing, a month of painful tears, a month trying to understand why, a month trying to forgive myself, a month praying Bullet forgives me for letting him down, a nightmare month.
    We will forever be thankful to Dog Of the Day for helping us honor Bullet in a way we couldn't. We would also like to say thank you .... you with the kind words, you who has stopped and showed concern for us. We don't know you = you don't know us, yet you reached out with support, concern, and understanding. Your words mean more than you'll ever know. Hugs to all!

A note from Bullet's family

Quote Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
    It breaks my heart that you have lost your baby. It would be difficult under any circumstance but but this was particularly tragic. I'm so glad he had a wonderful life while he was with you. That's the most important thing for all of us, humans and critters alike. I hope you will be able to open you home and heart to another rescue dog.
    Thank you for your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    To the family of beautiful Bullet...his dear mom and dad Jim, auntie Teale and uncle Joey, and his kindred critter spirits best pup pal counsin Jinx and kitty pal, Sammy.

My most heartfelt condolences and deepest sympathies on the tragic loss of your beautiful, beloved Bullet. Tears fell, reading of his passing, your profound grief. As pet parents we try to do all that we can to keep our kids healthy and safe, but sometimes, despite our best efforts and intentions, tragic accidents happen.

We can only imagine the depth of your loss. But while Bullet's time on this earth was tragically cut short, every minute of his life with you he knew nothing but happiness, kindness, and most importantly, unconditional love, a thing his previous THREE so called famlies were unable to give him. Thanks to you he finally found that furever family he had been waiting for, hoping for. He may no longer be there with in body, but his spirit lives on in the countless happy times you shared, your cherished memories and photos, his pawprints indelibely etched on your heart until that happy day when you he are together again. How truly blessed you were to have known the love and companionship of such a special boy, and how blessed he was to have had you.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Bullet with us, your memories and heart-melting photos, giving us the honor of paying tribute to the beautiful boy that he was, and is. I'm sure it wasn't easy. But
    I hope knowing that he left this world with his heart overflowing with love, seeing him being honored here today, helps to ease your pain just a bit. I know for sure that today, and every day, he's looking down on you all from the Rainbow Bridge, sending you his love.

And Bullet, sweet baby boy. Enjoy the big celebration being thrown in your honor today. And on the 16th, your 3rd birthday, another festive day of celebration to look forward to. Run happy and whole with all of our much missed fur angels, sweetheart. And send your love down to your family to comfort them. They miss you so very much.

(((HUGS)))

A truly gentle soul...friend to all

My family and I truly appreciate all the caring responses. This one in particular was most beautiful. We don't know you, you don't know us,
    yet you stopped and took time to care for us, for Bullet. By no means do we take away the gift of kind words from others it's just that your words hit the hardest. Thanking for caring, for sharing, for touching our broken hearts = thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Name:  large.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  12.5 KB

R.I.P. Bullet.
    So sorry for your loss. It was NOT your fault. The only way it would have been anyones
    fault is if it was done on purpose. You let Bullet out many times to potty. There was never
    a squirrel or a car. This was one chance in a million. I am crying and feel your pain. Even
    when a pet dies of old age it is sad. Keep Bullet in your heart and remember it was an
    accident and no ones fault.

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Bullet was adorable, lovely and perfectly.... well, Bullet. I could not agree more with Donna DWM. It was not your fault!! Guilt is a horrible burden to bear and please do not blame yourself for one more instant. It was wonderful to honor darling Bullet today, he was unbearably, hella cute! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Bullet Angel, you are adorable, beautiful in both appearance and spirit. Beautiful during your time on earth, and we know you are even more so now with your Angel wings.

What a tragic and heartbreaking story you have to tell. You had found your true Furrrever Family, and suddenly you were gone due to an accident. They have written a beautiful tribute to you. They love you and miss you and grieve you very deeply, as do all your family and friends. Please send some Angelic nose-kisses to their hearts to remind them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will welcome them Home, One Fine Day.. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful home you have shared and always will!

To Bullet's dear people, my very deepest sympathy to you all. What a touching story of love and devotion you have told us! Thank you and bless you for giving him that perfect home full of so much love. May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort.

Congratulations, darling Bullet Angel, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear persons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration in your honor and memory. We know there is great rejoicing going on at the Rainbow Bridge!

Thank you for your kind words. Hugs to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom View Post
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Bullet Angel!
    Thank you for your kindness.